GTPF3WRS Round Six

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 63 comments
Yeah I tried the Reventon and Diablo GTR but didn't spend much time, probably could've got 7 tenths more out of the Reventon. I wanted to try the F50 but only had 300,000 credits left.

So what does the LB say icelt? I guess you got a low-mid 1'48 then?

Correct. I ended up with a clean 1'48.3+. Dirty I managed a 1'47.7 or so but just couldn't replicate it while still maintaining 2 wheels inside the line. Therefore I imagine at least a low 1'47 is possible. To wit, I'm more than happy to loan ya my F50 if you just want to see what you can do with it.

With the credits thing. I've started to hire the driver for the Nurb 9 lap event. You get 85,000 an hour. I don't want to rip through the single player just to get credits and would prefer to enjoy it in my own time and make it last till GT5.

On fm.net they say the best way is to go to Multiplayer and set 7 AI cars for the Benchmark A track and drive around the small central barrier which still counts as a full lap and get 90,000 every 15 mins.

Haven't heard of that one yet, definitely need to keep it mind though :). The best way I've managed to make some good dough is by selling my Viper tune though the Storefront. Although I gotta admit going that route is very hit and miss, my other tunes combined haven't sold even a fraction of the Viper's. Then again they either are not as good (EvoX & GTR) or not a very popular car (GT 40). So if you can come up with a good tune for a desirable car... speaking of which, I think I'll put this F50 tune up and just see if it happens to take. I mean 1'47 at the Mug for a RWD car is pretty dang quick.

Correct. I ended up with a clean 1'48.3+. Dirty I managed a 1'47.7 or so but just couldn't replicate it while still maintaining 2 wheels inside the line. Therefore I imagine at least a low 1'47 is possible. To wit, I'm more than happy to loan ya my F50 if you just want to see what you can do with it.

I've just bought the F50, thrown a few parts on quickly and have posted a clean 1'47'7xx on the leaderboard in 5 laps.:ouch:

Wish I bought it now obviously. I wouldn't of thought it would beat a F430 scud and a Gallardo S with the same PI to play with but then the Viper with AWD is the best car in the game at this level. F50 drives so much better but maybe I went for too much power on the newer cars.

Wonder what some others have used like YSSMAN. There may be other unconventional cars that are capable of much more. Anyway, well done. RWD FTW.

I've just bought the F50, thrown a few parts on quickly and have posted a clean 1'47'7xx on the leaderboard in 5 laps.:ouch:

Wish I bought it now obviously. I wouldn't of thought it would beat a F430 scud and a Gallardo S with the same PI to play with but then the Viper with AWD is the best car in the game at this level. F50 drives so much better but maybe I went for too much power on the newer cars.

Wonder what some others have used like YSSMAN. There may be other unconventional cars that are capable of much more. Anyway, well done. RWD FTW.

Nice! Now all I want is to keep my "cheater" AWD Viper time ahead of you at this point :lol:. And at least for this week, thank god no-one payed much attention to me when I was dropping car selection hints ;).

Soooo... now I wonder how low the F50 can go in capable hands. 1'45 perhaps?

Nice! Now all I want is to keep my "cheater" AWD Viper time ahead of you at this point :lol:. And at least for this week, thank god no-one payed much attention to me when I was dropping car selection hints ;).

Soooo... now I wonder how low the F50 can go in capable hands. 1'45 perhaps?

Yeah a 1'45 possibly.

My instinct was telling me to check out the F50 after you backed up the prediction I said but went against it in favor of trying newer cars.

Back