FoolKiller

Don't be a fool.
Premium
United States
Frankfort, KY
GTP_FoolKiller
FoolKiller1979

Back by popular demand, GTPFFL.

Returning players should be getting emails, new members should follow teh below instructions.

Go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
Sign up with a Yahoo ID and say you want to join a league then select a Custom league. Then enter the League ID # and Password when prompted.

League ID#: 559427
League Name: GTPlanet FFL
Password: gtp

Anyway, you guys discuss amongst yourselves when the best time to draft would be. The current listed draft time is because it won't let me setup the league without one.

When you sign up let me know what your team name is. All registered teams will be listed below.

1: FoolKiller - The Happy Monks (Commissioner)
2: Joey D - Shovel Bums
3: Max Powers - Jeff Goldlum
4: JFM92_GTRacer - Shaboobalaboopy
5: Justin - South Park Cows
6: UnoMOTO - The Wicky Radsters
7: TwinTurbos94 - Centurion Eagles
8: Speedy Samurai - The Stiff-arms

Last edited:
is the draft time really 11:45 AM?? Joined as Shaboobalaboopy
No. The current listed draft time is because it won't let me setup the league without one.

We need to hurry and pick one as Yahoo! now limits how many leagues can draft at one time for some reason, so we need to find an open time for Yahoo. Or we can setup a draft in here or somewhere and then I can build the teams in Yahoo.

as long as it's after 8pm or so ET it should be good. i'd set one up now at that time on some weekday before they get taken. i remember last year it ended up at like noon on a weekday, nobody drafted. I lost all interest last year along with many because we didn't even pick our teams.

I updated draft to Friday, September 2nd at 10PM ET, 7PM PT. That is the Friday before Labor Day weekend.

We need more players. Where did everyone go? Half the people that were asking me about when it was getting setup haven't signed up.

Last edited:
FK - I'm getting an error message:

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Nah, I joined GTP when GT5 dropped so I wasn't around for this league last time.

Last edited:
It is holding all the old spots for returning members, which is new to Yahoo as far as I know.

I added four new open spots for new members.

And I am unsure if I will be free at all Labor Day weekend. I am going out of town but do not know if I will have Internet access. I need to test the draft system on my phone.

The Spacegoats are in.

Thanks for opening up a few more spots.👍

Edit: Quick question, what happens if I miss the draft?.

Last edited:
It'll autodraft a team for you based on the player rankings.

You can edit these rankings before the draft, if you're not happy with yahoo's default rankings.

Let me know how it goes on your phone, although I think I might be in Canada that weekend, so I'd have to track down wi-fi so my data charges aren't astronomical.

@ Max Powers. Awesome, because I just realised, that I won't be anywhere near a computer the day of the draft.

Thanks for reply.

Last edited:
Let me know how it goes on your phone, although I think I might be in Canada that weekend, so I'd have to track down wi-fi so my data charges aren't astronomical.
Requires Flash.

There is a Yahoo Fantasy Football app, but I haven't downloaded it yet and the reviews weren't spectacular. I don't know if it has a Draft feature.

Any time works for me, if I can't make it I have an auto draft queue that doesn't look half bad. Usually the computer makes better picks than me anyways. :lol:

Sixty-Niners are ready to go!

My ESPN league has a bench of only three players and the more I think about it, the more fun I think the league will be. No more hanging on to a loaded bench. It will force player movement during the bye weeks like we have never seen before. I think it also gives everybody a fighting chance rather then getting stuck with some bad injuries or crappy players.

What do you guys think?

If we get a few more votes for the 4th I'll move it (if I can on the road). Otherwise I will be leaving it as is. I am getting ready to hit the road now.

The 4t is good with me as long as it's before 5pm

I don't even have 3G at this lake cabin and can't load the Yahoo page, so those able to should plan on drafting tonight.

Back