GTPlanet 2011 Fantasy Football League

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 55 comments
Hey, what happened? I can't join the league. It says it's not in pre-draft mode.

I'm pretty happy with my draft selections, hopefully I do better then I did last year.

WTF. The draft already happened? I didn't even get to join!

I think Yahoo is broken with google chrome because I tried joining 3 times last week and it wouldn't let me. Maybe because I tried to change my team name and picture or something.

Looks like I pulled out a close one this week. I like my autodrafted team save for Deangelo Williams, what a bum he's turned out to be.

Wish I had picked up Cam Newton, he's gonna be a monster in fantasy this year. I've got him in my two money leagues anyway, so I sure hope so.

Don't get your hopes up on Cam - he's a product of playing bad defenses in a lockout year. Defenses are going to get more stingy as the season continues and his numbers will come back down to reality. Ride him while he's hot, I guess. That's why I have been starting Eric Decker and now Dexter McCluster.

I don't care if the panthers don't win a single game this year...cam newton is the pickup of the year this year that mike vick was last year.

carolina will let him air it out all year. all the pundits kept saying "wait til he sees GB" well he aired it out on them too.

CAM NEWTON OFFENSIVE ROY FANTASY MVP!!!! BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw dexter is worthless in a non ppr format, chiefs offense is a joke.

BOOK IT!

P. manning and C. johnson...my number one and number two autopicks, in three games have combined for a grand total of 18.90 points. 👎

Despite having no Andre Johnson for the past 5 weeks, The Spacegoats are sitting 3rd in the league. :D

Congrats TwinTurbos. 👍

My first time playing fantasy NFL, I'm very happy to have finished 5th overall.

Hey guys,

I'll be starting the new season in the next week. Just depends when I get time at an actual PC. Watch your email for your invites and be thinking of when a good draft date is.

Thanks for that, FollKiller.

Really looking forward to this, by the way. I had a blast playing last year. 👍

Last edited:
Back