- 2,110
just barely gettin by
Chqr won't be happy.
I bet Villain is happy he didn't trade for him now.
I believe it was Spacegoats who I attempted to trade for jimmy Graham with Gronk + one of my WRs.
It was and it was a very tempting offer that I almost accepted.
Real glad, I didn't now.![]()
ChqrI'm scavenging around for a TE now and it looks like I'm going to going start three Jags this week.![]()
I thought we had loads of depth.![]()
Pitta has a concussion. Don't feel bad about dumping him.
3. Laurence Tynes (NYG - K) - Adrenaline:
Good news, I've moved up to 4th, thanks to a 3 game win streak.
Bad news, Desean Jackson has been placed on I.R and there's no one of real note left in FA to replace him with.![]()
Hard luck on losing Desean but he's not worth a start with Foles in. Desean iMHO is very overrated in fantasy value much like Vick and McCoy are.
I apologise for taking some of the tidy WRs when they were sleepers in Sanu, Edelman and Broyles.![]()
If I didn't have T.Y Hilton and Brendon LaFell, I'd be more a lot more worried.
Now, which one of them do I start this week? *Flips a coin*
Roddy White with 2 points!
Roddy White with 2 points!
I'll see your 2 point Roddy White and raise you a 3 point Drew Brees...
Huh?Margin of Victory - Largest
Single Week: Gooks Of Hazard vs. London Llamas - Week 10 - 81.04
Looks like the Happy Monks are about to beat that.
I've got a super tough matchup against Adrenaline next week.