GTPlanet Banner Contest

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 145 comments
Originally posted by KosmikFool
What do you think of my Paint banner?! It's awesome isn't it? yeah yeah...hold your applause...:lol:

Hehe, you just ripped off Jordan's designs. :lol:

Oh, and I need everyone to select one banner. You can't enter several banners I'm afraid...

My lil submission. Fairly simple... but i like it :P

Attachments

• gtpbanner.gif
    gtpbanner.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 356
Oh, everyone. Please try not to copy (wholely or partially) the "forums.gtplanet.net" top banner. The point is to be original and creative, show people another GTP dimension! Thank you!

I'm still fooling around with the black and white. :)

Attachments

• gtplanet_banner_featuringthexlimitguy.jpg
    gtplanet_banner_featuringthexlimitguy.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 150
My Entry, I kept it simple, clean, and easy to read. Thats how banners should be so the customer can easy read it when it also has a neat design.
20301_1580137941803959848_t.jpg

*Note My banner is 650-65, does that matter?

Originally posted by ACremona22
My Entry, I kept it simple, clean, and easy to read. Thats how banners should be so the customer can easy read it when it also has a neat design.
20301_1580137941803959848_t.jpg

*Note My banner is 650-65, does that matter?

Don't assume the costumer is 5, or a moron, costumers -in general- like to be approached like adults. Although most cases, are morons or 5 year old's. J/K

Good choice! :)

well..you dont like...I mean banners shouldnt be to complicated...its just a banner u know?

he was just kidding.

And snoopie, i like how u used the guy from misblu's video in your previous black and white banner

well..you dont like...I mean banners shouldnt be to complicated...its just a banner u know?

I know, I know... I was just making a statement. :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by troy
WAPOW! Another entry by the talented Mr. Troy:

Nice!!!

I really like the vanquish! Would you mind if I revamped that banner into a "barcode" banner? Remember: I'm not participating... :)

Here, it looks miserable... put that's because I gave it an awfull posterization! :D :|

Attachments

• banner_troy_rip-off.jpg
    banner_troy_rip-off.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 165
here's the original vanquish:

(to get it the same size as mine was u must resize it at 95% and sharpen it once.
vanquish_2.jpg

Back