GTPlanet Banner Contest

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 145 comments
Okay, Viper Zero, ACremona22, troy, StevieMo and F2002: I need you guys to post your favourite banner for now so I can have a bit of an overview. Ofcourse you may make as much banners as you like and decide you want to change your favourite, that's okay. I haven't yet set an ending date, but if you could select your personal favourite banner (that you made ofcourse...) as of now that would be great!

Just post it using the
b]-code. :)

Originally posted by ACremona22
My Entry, I kept it simple, clean, and easy to read. Thats how banners should be so the customer can easy read it when it also has a neat design.
20301_1580137941803959848_t.jpg

*Note My banner is 650-65, does that matter?

Pretty cool klos, I likethe viper in the first although the GTPLANET.NET logo could use some work (not too fond of it's color). The blue on the other hand really is cool! The logo suits the blue blackground really good, but you might change the slogan text from impact font (am I right?) to Haettenschwaeler.

:cheers:

Can anyone figure out what font is used in the official GTPlanet logo? :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Can anyone figure out what font is used in the official GTPlanet logo? :)

i remember you gave the answer a while back, but i can't remember the font's name... it's the "GT" font they use on the box, though. :P

We're looking at the GTPlanet logo troy. ;)

But let's try not to stray from the topic too much... :)

When will the poll be open for the voting??? I think everybody who wants to make one has, and we should make the poll.

Originally posted by troy
When will the poll be open for the voting??? I think everybody who wants to make one has, and we should make the poll.

Okay, I'll open the poll on wednesday. Okay? That will be the ending date too.

damn...Jordan's too intelligent for me... he edited the post in which we asked him what the font was... :eek:

Back