GTPlanet Community Photomode Galleries Directory

5209332055_747d4050c7_o.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133662

Thanks

Thank you guys for posting all these; first page is updated 👍

seoulspirit - Your banner is too big, please resize it.

Anyone thinking of submitting - If you could, follow the format used in the listings; a url tag around the image, and the text underneath it, makes copying/pasting a lot faster for us :)

Not sure where to place this Ive done my banner and it's on page 1
I don't see my gallery on the gallery page though, is it because I need to have 100 posts first?
thank you

Last edited:
Not sure where to place this Ive done my banner and it's on page 2
I don't see my gallery on the gallery page though, is it because I need to have 100 posts first?
thank you

I don't see your banner anywhere in the thread... and you also haven't created a gallery thread, since your history shows only 2 threads in the Q&A section. Get started! :)

Note to others; I can tell you're reading the first post, don't know why some people are missing the banner size part of it, though...

I don't see your banner anywhere in the thread... and you also haven't created a gallery thread, since your history shows only 2 threads in the Q&A section. Get started! :)

Note to others; I can tell you're reading the first post, don't know why some people are missing the banner size part of it, though...

Thank you it's on page 1 though will create thread now :dopey:

Hey Slip, how about those who followed directions? Haha, do you guys need an extra hand with updating the first page?

Back