GTPlanet GP2 Championship (NTSC Drivers)

• Thread starter Suede53
  • 46 comments
I hit the barrier and spun entering my last pit. Had to back up and turn around. That auto turn-around feature was not enabled for some reason. Rain in Melbourne? Oh I hope not!!

My apologies guys, I thought the race was Sunday, the 11th. :crazy: I don't have a computer at home anymore, and using the PS3 is a pain, so I didn't get a chance to check the site yesterday. I'll be ready for next week though. 👍

I hit the barrier and spun entering my last pit. Had to back up and turn around. That auto turn-around feature was not enabled for some reason. Rain in Melbourne? Oh I hope not!!

chiboss, do you want Biggles seat in F1? If you don't, I can offer it to someone else. But I need to know so I can sort out who's racing in his seat tonight.
Edit:
I also now have a second seat for one race only open, so Z, can you participate? Or Suede?

Last edited:
chiboss, do you want Biggles seat in F1? If you don't, I can offer it to someone else. But I need to know so I can sort out who's racing in his seat tonight.
Edit:
I also now have a second seat for one race only open, so Z, can you participate? Or Suede?

My plans for the evening have fallen through, so I'll be around.

Ok then, seeing as you are the first person to say you can do it, you're in 👍:)
I'll send you the race details PM shortly.

First off, I'm really sorry for missing last night. I'm not used to running on Saturday nights and I got tied up with stuff around the house and it completely slipped my mind. I'm glad that chiboss1 and Z picked up my slack and ran without me. Huge thanks for that and again I'm very sorry for missing last night. Hopefully we'll get back on schedule and I won't forget again :dunce:

Also, with this I just realised there might be a problem in future, Suede, how do you feel about continuing to host this event if you ever got promoted to F1? Of course, someone else would need to host the races, but would you mind organising this thread still?

First of all, I'm fine with giving chiboss1 the seat in the F1 championship as he's the point's leader and I think that's fair. Second, if (big IF :D) I would get promoted as well, I have no problem maintaining this thread as long as someone else can host the actual races.

ANFD and Hemiata , does anyone know if they would be interested ?

I've told both of them and neither one was sure. I also told KG and I was going to tell IC400, if I can find his email. I probably should send him a PSN message to at least let him know about it.

If chiboss either doesn't want to run or take the seat tonight, would you be up to it Suede? I can't be around long enough to wait for chiboss to reply and send the details.
If chiboss doesn't reply before the NTSC F1 race time, you can take the seat temporarily, I can send you the game name and password details, then if chiboss does show up, you can simply just pass on the details.

If chiboss either doesn't want to run or take the seat tonight, would you be up to it Suede? I can't be around long enough to wait for chiboss to reply and send the details.
If chiboss doesn't reply before the NTSC F1 race time, you can take the seat temporarily, I can send you the game name and password details, then if chiboss does show up, you can simply just pass on the details.

I should be able to make it. I'll wait as long as possible to give chiboss the chance but if he doesn't make it, then I can run. I'm not very good in the rain though :nervous:

I think chiboss is travelling from tonight through Thursday (so he said last night), so chances of him replying today are slim.

Also, with any promotions upcoming, I can host the remainder of the GP2 races if need be.

Hey Z,

Would you be interested in running in the F1 race tonight? Since you are 2nd in points, I think it would be fair to offer it to you before me.

:cheers:

Z
I think chiboss is travelling from tonight through Thursday (so he said last night), so chances of him replying today are slim.

Also, with any promotions upcoming, I can host the remainder of the GP2 races if need be.

Right, ok then. I'll still be offering chiboss the place when he gets back, but for now I see no reason why you can't race Suede. I'll PM you the details.

Thanks Z for the offer 👍 though unfortunately, with you next in line for a promotion, we'll probably need someone else. But this is dependant on more people joining this championship, if its just mastercivil and Suede left, theres not much point in continuing.
But this is not a problem right now, so we will deal with this issue if and when it arises.

Hey Z,

Would you be interested in running in the F1 race tonight? Since you are 2nd in points, I think it would be fair to offer it to you before me.

He's already been offered a seat ;)
There are 2 seats available, which is why chiboss is being promoted. I'm offering you chiboss' seat until he returns :)

Due to promotions and fill-ins, there wasn't enough of us left to warrant racing last week. Also, due to the Super Bowl this Sunday, I will not be available to race and if the remaining drivers were available, that would still only be 2 drivers. As much as I'd love to keep this going, I just don't see it being worth it for only 2 or 3 drivers, especially with all the fill-ins for the F1 league. So, I propose that we suspend, hopefully temporarily, this league until we get more drivers.

Due to promotions and fill-ins, there wasn't enough of us left to warrant racing last week. Also, due to the Super Bowl this Sunday, I will not be available to race and if the remaining drivers were available, that would still only be 2 drivers. As much as I'd love to keep this going, I just don't see it being worth it for only 2 or 3 drivers, especially with all the fill-ins for the F1 league. So, I propose that we suspend, hopefully temporarily, this league until we get more drivers.

Thought you might, sorry for stealing your drivers Suede :sly:
Is the SuperBowl this Sunday? I thought it was next week?

No problem, that's what we're here for. I was hoping we could have got a few more people interested but we've got enough to keep the F1 league full. 👍

You're right! I don't know what I was thinking, the Super Bowl is Feb. 1st! In that case, I should be available to race this Sunday if need be.

Back