GTPlanet & GTChannel Host "PlaySeat Challenge" in Gran Turismo 6

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 87 comments
Congrats @Adventuruss!

I wish we could have that race show as an intro when players unlock the online portion in GT7, this is how to race online... :sly: Well done fellas, that was a clinic!

Jerome

And thank you guys for an amazing show of brilliant, fast, & clean racing.

According to the live stream chat on YouTube, I think you blew everyone away with the quality of your collective driving. You guys set a good example for everything that online racing could be to a lot of people who have probably never seen it before, so even if you didn't win anything, you should be proud of that! :cheers:

And thank you guys for an amazing show of brilliant, fast, & clean racing.

According to the live stream chat on YouTube, I think you blew everyone away with the quality of your collective driving. You guys set a good example for everything that online racing could be to a lot of people who have probably never seen it before, so even if you didn't win anything, you should be proud of that! :cheers:
How many people watched live?

I think we peaked at 280 concurrent viewers; I don't have the stats for total viewers yet.

I'm actually shocked we didn't hit 34s with the draft, I think my PB was a 35.4X on lap 6 in practice without draft.

Really, good race craft @adventurerone, I have no clue how you passed Gator :lol:

I remember contemplating moving over to cover the inside as we approached turn 1. But @Adventuruss had such a great run, I couldn't see myself successfully pulling that one off. I was just lucky to 'slide' my way in front of you before you snuck by too! I was planning a pass into turn 1 for lap 18. However, I made a mistake near the end of lap 17 and wasn't anywhere close enough on lap 18.

kYcR9Fl.jpg

So thats how he did it, nice.

Thank you everyone for setting this up. That is the best racing and conduct I have ever encountered. @gatordaryl and @carracerptp:
You guys are the epitome of clean, gentlemen racers. I would love to have the chance to compete with you guys again.
Also, a shout out to GT Planet @Jordan @Jump_Ace and @Gravitron for putting everything together. And, of course GT Channel for streaming the race, Playseat, Thrustmaster, Go PRO for supplying the goodies.

Seriously well done to everyone. Also enjoyed watching although i didn't catch it live. You guys certainly show everyone what video gaming could be and should be. Keep up the good work...and looking forward to the next event!

Back