GTPlanet Heads to Silverstone With Porsche and Microsoft

Wish I had known about him coming over to the UK in advance. Oh well, enjoy meeting @SlipZtrEm. 👍
Don't know if he'll even see this note what with all the Porsche driving :lol:

His schedule could be quite tight, who knows. Media stuff from my experience is usually a get-in, get-out kind of thing.

Problem with these kind of events? They won't communicate everything else then their usual PR stuff. They won't answer questions about specific upcoming cars, tracks, modes or expansions. I would like to know if they have some new GT3 cars up their sleeve, what Porsches are coming to their game or some sort of rallye or IMSA expansion. But they won't tell us.

I'm sure they are more then willing to talk a lot about silly driver suits, though.

Problem with these kind of events? They won't communicate everything else then their usual PR stuff. They won't answer questions about specific upcoming cars, tracks, modes or expansions. I would like to know if they have some new GT3 cars up their sleeve, what Porsches are coming to their game or some sort of rallye or IMSA expansion. But they won't tell us.

I'm sure they are more then willing to talk a lot about silly driver suits, though.
I don't think any company would reveal their DLC structure and what it entails when the game hasn't even been out a month. We've heard about the IMSA, that seems like the most likely of expansions.

fydry.gif

The Stuttgart manufacturer is sharing hosting duties with Microsoft. While that does mean a solid Forza presence at Silverstone, the focus for the day is on the cars.
Key statements.

The event is likely going to feature Forza as side entertainment hosted by a Microsoft employee. The person running this likely has no information or will not be permitted to reveal so because they're not a spokesperson. This is no different from going to auto shows and not finding out all the facts on future models.

Latest Posts

Back