GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation 4: Tokyo Drift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 195 comments
  • 9,924 views
Tagging @Adamgp. Have another win in ya?
 
Tagging @Adamgp. Have another win in ya?

I'd be up for another try if there are still spots available. Not sure about pulling off another win, pretty sure this time I'll die on a toilet or something.

The likeness is uncanny.
 
Last edited:
I'm in!

craiyon_182433_PeterJB.png


Not really sure how "PeterJB" translates to "Central European town square"...
 
Last edited:
With 24 sign ups in a week, I am going to  close signups now. All of you guys already signed up will have your pictures chosen, and I shall prepare the simulation tonight and get it started.

If you have not yet generated and selected your avatar image for the game (300x300px please), feel free to get one made up before I do the rest of them tonight anyway.
 
The beauty of evolution.
 
I tried mine but it came out... disappointing. Hopefully your attempt later will be better.
 
I'm off to a roaring start! I'm not dead yet!

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor
 
The Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

@Adamgp breaks @Mr Fahrenheit's nose for a basket of bread.
@Joey D runs away from the Cornucopia.
@kolio runs away from the Cornucopia.
@p78 snatches a pair of sais.
@Spacegoat runs away from the Cornucopia.
@twoskodas snatches a pair of sais.
@PeterJB runs away from the Cornucopia.
@AudiMan2011 severely slices @Sprite with a sword.
@Dylan sets an explosive off, killing @TB, and @BKGlover.
@SomePlayaDude runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Scaff gathers as much food as he can.
@ROAD_DOGG33J runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Terronium-12 runs away with a lighter and some rope.
@ZGBox runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Jump_Ace snatches a pair of sais.
@RESHIRAM5 takes a handful of throwing knives.
@Downhill Dino clutches a first aid kit and runs away.
@W3H5 finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.
@MatskiMonk runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Jimlaad43 grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.
 
Last edited:
The Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

@Adamgp breaks @Mr Fahrenheit's nose for a basket of bread.
@Joey D runs away from the Cornucopia.
@kolio runs away from the Cornucopia.
@p78 snatches a pair of sais.
@Spacegoat runs away from the Cornucopia.
@twoskodas snatches a pair of sais.
@PeterJB runs away from the Cornucopia.
@AudiMan2011 severely slices Sprite with a sword.
@Dylan sets an explosive off, killing @TB, and @BKGlover.
@SomePlayaDude runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Scaff gathers as much food as he can.
@ROAD_DOGG33J runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Terronium-12 runs away with a lighter and some rope.
@ZGBox runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Jump_Ace snatches a pair of sais.
@RESHIRAM5 takes a handful of throwing knives.
@Downhill Dino clutches a first aid kit and runs away.
@W3H5 finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.
@MatskiMonk runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Jimlaad43 grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.
I was constantly thinking to myself, "run away from the Cornucopia, run away from the Cornucopia"

But, gotta risk it for the biscuit.
 
Damn, going straight in for the kill.
 
Right on, just don't call me Electra :p


Jerome
 
I really wanted that basket of bread.
 
The Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

@Terronium-12 runs away with a lighter and some rope.
game of thrones got spoilers GIF


This has to be a coincidence of jokingly stupid proportions. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I wasn't running away, I was just... exercising.
 
The Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

@Adamgp breaks @Mr Fahrenheit's nose for a basket of bread.
@Joey D runs away from the Cornucopia.
@kolio runs away from the Cornucopia.
@p78 snatches a pair of sais.
@Spacegoat runs away from the Cornucopia.
@twoskodas snatches a pair of sais.
@PeterJB runs away from the Cornucopia.
@AudiMan2011 severely slices Sprite with a sword.
@Dylan sets an explosive off, killing @TB, and @BKGlover.
@SomePlayaDude runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Scaff gathers as much food as he can.
@ROAD_DOGG33J runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Terronium-12 runs away with a lighter and some rope.
@ZGBox runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Jump_Ace snatches a pair of sais.
@RESHIRAM5 takes a handful of throwing knives.
@Downhill Dino clutches a first aid kit and runs away.
@W3H5 finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.
@MatskiMonk runs away from the Cornucopia.
@Jimlaad43 grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.
Ok well...
at least I did something.
 
Kill log started in the first post. :grumpy:
 
Welp... Adamgp, Dylan, and AudiMan woke up and chose violence!

I promise I'm not scared by running away, it's strategy.
 
Last edited:
These sais will prove usefull on my ship :lol:.
 
Back