GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation 4: Tokyo Drift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 195 comments
  • 9,924 views
I'm confused.

Did I get blown up, or was I given an explosive to use later? :confused:
Given an explosive to be used at your discretion.
 
I probably shouldve seen that coming and not followed p78 after running away from me.

Oh well, it only cost me my life
 
648AB38E-7C7C-4FED-9C4C-B45E51FE6DA5.png
After I scared @twoskodas? Seems about right.
@ZGBox We have alot to discuss,Did i mention my ankle is bloody killing me
 
Last edited:
1663281545845.png


Arch Duke Deady McDeadeyes mourns the loss of District 4's local leisure centre.
 
Don't trust him!!!
 
I trust no one but the fire and rope.
 
2 triumphant kills.

My theme tune is working…
 
That sounds like something Joffrey would do.
Only if the person is afraid, otherwise he'd stammer and snivel like the little fool he is.

So much profanity was avoided while writing that. :lol:
 
Dying is bad enough, but to be killed by @W3H5? Ugh, if die of shame if it weren't for the fact I am already dead.
Your death was for a worthy cause. Be humbled.

You may worship at my idol from the Other Side.
B667F375-D84B-4015-8209-8A7853CE2C18.png
 
Shaun Of The Dead Good Job GIF
 
Fallen Tributes 2

6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.
1663361646703.png
 
Damn you, @Dylan. Damn you.
 
@Dylan With a sickle!? What have I ever done to you, you savage? :lol:
 
Back