GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,747 views
TB
@JockeP22 is pummelled to the ground and killed by a troop of monkey mutts.

TB
Fallen Tributes 1​

@JockeP22
District 2

crying-lady-gif.gif
 
@BRRT_Angel
As we were hunting together for a while and were not killing eachother, I will blame 1% "Girl Power" on the fact that the Mutts got me. :p And @JASON_ROCKS1998 for the other 99%...
 
I died, by a pack of monkey mutts......
 
You can have my grenades, fish and whatever else I gathered before dying
in a spectacularly wonderful and glorious fashion.

I buried it all under a tree with an orange ribbon tied around it.
Go get it before someone else does. Good luck and live long and prosper \\//
I will give you a funeral and proper burial.
 
So I had to catch up on a few things.

1st: Why the hell did I not kill haitch when I had the chance. He was asking for it, literally.
2nd: Monkey Mutts? The hell is a monkey mutt? Still so far I'm alive.
3rd: Rest in Piece DCybertron. So far that is the only casualty of District 3. Still could be worse.
 
Oh, I'm still alive. Yay.


RIP to @GTRacer22, the only loss from District 12. I will avenge you.
 
@Siren Thanks buddy. :p

@TB I know you killed me off on purpose. I know it. :lol:
 
@TB I know you killed me off on purpose. I know it. :lol:

He said he was going to do it as early as possible. :lol: Looks like he's a man of his word.
 
He said he was going to do it as early as possible. :lol: Looks like he's a man of his word.
All I ever did was call him Tuberculosis and Tinker Bell and I get this in return. :lol:
 
All I ever did was call him Tuberculosis and Tinker Bell and I get this in return. :lol:

One simply does not taunt TB The Moderator and not get fitting payback in return, and you learned that the hard way, GT. Sorry, that's how it is. :lol:
 
It appears that there's some correlation between Karma and RNGesus. :sly:
 
@Niku Driver HC All I can think of right now is after being chased by the monkeys for a while I ended up getting trapped in a corner but then @GTRacer22 Jumps down from above but couldn't hold them off so I take the selfish road out and held him on top of me while the monkeys pummel his face in. then I smeared his blood all over my face and laid still on the ground so the moneys would think I'm dead too. So I'm laying there......still, for several hours.....with dry blood on my face.....and this guy's disfigured body and pounded in skull next to my face.
67613_scared-family-guy-stewie-disgust-traumatized.gif

I'm gonna need therapy after this.
 
@Niku Driver HC All I can think of right now is after being chased by the monkeys for a while I ended up getting trapped in a corner but then @GTRacer22 Jumps down from above but couldn't hold them off so I take the selfish road out and held him on top of me while the monkeys pummel his face in. then I smeared his blood all over my face and laid still on the ground so the moneys would think I'm dead too. So I'm laying there......still, for several hours.....with dry blood on my face.....and this guy's disfigured body and pounded in skull next to my face.
67613_scared-family-guy-stewie-disgust-traumatized.gif

I'm gonna need therapy after this.

It's not your average monkey business, that's for sure.

Oops, there I go again, being witty. :p :lol:
 
All I ever did was call him Tuberculosis and Tinker Bell and I get this in return. :lol:

No bloody wonder. He only answers to Tyra Banks or Taco Bell, noob.
 
I think District 8 is the antagonistic District of the games :P
 
I think District 8 is the antagonistic District of the games :p

And District 10 is the "Paper Mache" District of the games. Seriously, a gust of wind could've killed that group if it hit them... :lol:
 
So, I've somehow managed to survive the first day and a horde of "Monkey Mutts", whatever those are, still with absolutly nothing but my bair hands.

I must've ran away, again.
 
Great, I've got nothing. :grumpy:
 
No bloody wonder. He only answers to Tyra Banks or Taco Bell, noob.
He does? I thought it was Terabyte. Or something. Whatever TB actually means, I don't really care.
 
Last edited:
Back