GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,747 views
Night 1​

@AnthonyD1993, @nascarfan1400, and @AudiMan2011 sleep in shifts.

@GTracer98 stays awake all night.

@SonicCharmeleon fends @Naveek Darkroom, @RedDragon, and @aarror away from his fire.

@JASON_ROCKS1998 fends @RESHIRAM5, @haitch40, and @W3HS away from his fire.

@TB quietly hums.

@Apok, @FireEmblem10, @Danny, and @Leadfoot530 tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

@miata13B and @TS040Hybrid run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

@SomePlayaDude quietly hums.

@TenEightyOne thinks about winning.

@DurWinning convinces @Beeblebrox237 to snuggle with him.

@Jet Badger tends to his wounds.

@Luke and @Smurfybug run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

@Niku Driver HC, @AJHG1000, and @Downhill Dino sleep in shifts.

@DQuaN, @Wiegert, and @Siren cheerfully sing songs together.

@Spacegoat receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

@BRRT_Angel, @Barra333, and @The Bman sleep in shifts.
 
I surrendered to @JASON_ROCKS1998 and his fire as he seems too worthy not to be killed yet :trouble:
 
*Thinks about making witty comment about TB humming*
*Decides not to make the tension worse than it is*
 
I'm with two people with a drained hourglass. What am I doing? RUN ME! RUN!
 
I'm with two people with a drained hourglass. What am I doing? RUN ME! RUN!
:lol:
tumblr_mjpqkhCcZl1s1jfvbo1_400.gif
 
Telling ghost stories with Danny? I can tell already, this will not end well...
 
I'm sleeping with one eye open, but at least I'm getting some sleep.
 
Ghost stories with Danny...

Don't know what to say.
 
TB
Awwww... :lol:

hmm, hmmm, hmmmmmm!

Well, we didn't have enough nightmare fuel as it seems, might as well add more. Thank god I don't remember most my nightmares... :lol:

TB
Night 1​


@Niku Driver HC, @AJHG1000, and @Downhill Dino sleep in shifts.

So I'm with a Mexican and a Dino taking turns to guard something? Eh, I've seen stranger trios, it's like watching a Chikara King of Trios PPV (wrestling joke, don't mind me). :lol:

Meanwhile, Siren is playfully singing acapella or something along those lines...
 
Things just got a little weird in here... :lol:
 
@Siren at least take my backpack to use. :lol:
 
@GTRacer22 I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die tomorrow tbh. I'll give it to @Niku Driver HC . He might have better use for it.
Do what you can, give it to who you must. Just anyone but Smurfybug, honestly. He'll lose it or misuse it somehow. :lol:
 
Back