GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,753 views
This Apok guy is a freakin' idiot!

Tell me about it, he's such a ninny. He could've totally killed that Dur guy, but he didn't even have the guts to do so. What a git... You blinded him with your noble character.

Quite literally, because the poor sap lost sight of where he was. :lol:

Also, fresh food, hell yeah. Finally, Dino doesn't get all the good stuff for D1. (That's District 1, not the D1 drifting series, silly. :sly:)

Ah yes, and rest in Canadian piece, @aarror. You just weren't able to keep the Maple Leaf afloat, I'm afraid...
 
The Feast​

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

@Downhill Dino, @Apok, and @Danny get into a fight. @Apok triumphantly kills them both.
@Jet Badger sobs while gripping a photo of his friends and family.
@DurWinning, @JASON_ROCKS1998, and @Niku Driver HC get into a fight. @Niku Driver HC triumphantly kills them both.
@AnthonyD1993 decides not to go to The Feast.
@TenEightyOne decides not to go to The Feast.
@nascarfan1400, @TB, and @RedDragon confront each other, but grab what they want slowly to avoid conflict.
@W3HS pushes @Beeblebrox237 off a cliff during a knife fight.
 
And just like that, District 4 is down to 1 member.



How on earth did that happen?!
 
Sorry TB, but I need to use a video for this one. Hope you can understand:



Well, my badass rating has gone up after that one. Two-on-one assault, still wins. Not as good as Nas' quadra-kill, but pretty good nonetheless. :D :lol:

And Dino went belly up, now this will be a Feast to remember. Not to mention poor Badger, grieving during a fight to the death... :(
 
I know this is just a simulation of a silly game but everytime I get tagged by @TB and I know it's the day's results I get a bit excited.
I'm quite surprised I'm still in and have made a kill.
Scratch that, I'm not surprised, it's random.

Looks like there's only 9 of us left. Time to open the books? My money is on myself, it's random, why not? ;) All the odds should be the same.
 
I hope ether @Niku Driver HC , @W3HS or @Apok wins...

Meanwhile I hope nascarfan or the surviver from District 4* won't win...

*impossible to not win...
 
Damn you Niku! My master plan was only beginning! Well, there's always next time...
 
This Apok guy is a freakin' badass!

Again, this is what I get for sparing your life. :lol:


That was a good run for me I guess.
 
Hahahahaha yes @Apok you legend! Thanks for avenging me!
 
Meanwhile I hope nascarfan or the surviver from District 4* won't win...

*impossible to not win...
If you're insinuating something, you might as well come right out and say it.
 
@Niku Driver HC tell....my family..........they're weird *dies*.

Don't worry man, they'll know. Not sure if they'll be pleased by that, but they'll know...

Also, do you want me to bury you next to a Jagdpanther? You know, if you want that honor.
 
Don't worry man, they'll know. Not sure if they'll be pleased by that, but they'll know...

Also, do you want me to bury you next to a Jagdpanther? You know, if you want that honor.
No. Bury me IN the Jagdpanther *dies again*.
 
No. Bury me IN the Jagdpanther *dies again*.

Well, at least I know how the tombstone would look like:

"Durwinning

1998-2015

While we buried him inside a German tank destroyer, that doesn't mean he was a Nazi, mind you. Believe it or not, he was a good guy..." :lol:
 
Last edited:
While we buried him inside a German tank destroyer, that doesn't mean he was a Nazi...

Durwinning is as much a Nazi as Fegelein. FEGELEIN!! FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!

Not name calling or abusing etc. It's just a joke. :D
 
Well, at least I know how the tombstone would look like:

"Durwinning

???? (can't be arsed to check your year of birth)-2015

While we buried him inside a German tank destroyer, that doesn't mean he was a Nazi, mind you. Believe it or not, he was a good guy..." :lol:
I was born.....in....19...98 *dies again*.
 
I was born.....in....19...98 *dies again*.

Man, if you keep dying like that, you'll become the Highlander or something... Too bad you can't come back to these games, since I did you in and such.
 
Day 12​

@Niku Driver HC camouflauges himself in the bushes.
@TB questions his sanity.
@AnthonyD1993 stalks @nascarfan1400.
@W3HS kills @RedDragon with a sickle.
@TenEightyOne searches for a water source.
@Apok chases @Jet Badger.


Arena Event​

The remaining tributes begin to hallucinate.

@Apok and @TB decide to jump down the rabbit hole to Wonderland, which turns out to be a pit of rocks.
@TenEightyOne survives.
@W3HS survives.
@Jet Badger survives.
@nascarfan1400 and @AnthonyD1993 decide to jump down the rabbit hole to Wonderland, which turns out to be a pit of rocks.
@Niku Driver HC survives.


Fallen Tributes 12​

11 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

@Leadfoot530
District 11

@Downhill Dino
District 1

@Danny
District 4

@DurWinning
District 3

@JASON_ROCKS1998
District 2

@Beeblebrox237
District 4

@RedDragon
District 3

@Apok
District 11

@TB
District 4

@nascarfan1400
District 2

@AnthonyD1993
District 9

Night 12​

@Jet Badger bashes @W3HS's head against a rock several times.
@TenEightyOne and @Niku Driver HC hold hands.
 
YASSSSSSSS NAS DIED!
GET REKT FOOL!
AWWWWW YAHHHHHHH
hqdefault.jpg
 
Least I went out in flames. I did a little more than get high and accidently spear myself in an arena.
 
So the rabbit hole did not go all that deep. :p

Shouldn't have taken those red pills y'all.
 
Back