GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

• Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
Well this field of crazy fools noble people has been trimmed down rather quickly, huh?

Meanwhile, I'd like to welcome you all to this new section I like to call:

Niku's Zillion Faces of Doom!

Tonight, here are the faces Niku had as a tribute;

• Solid Snake;
  • Survivor contestant;
  • Fellow hand grabber alongside TenEightyOne, apparently. He must be really popular... :boggled:
And someome better cover up that hole, lest we want the rest of the group falling there while trying to dig a hole to China or something...

TB
No, you're dead. Sorry.

0UnxuyTiXPFXKLQlIN3BVP08VLnZuAtd0gpltpK3vVBixb1edsyB0q-X0CvIsodOMPZx7IsKbFWwBV9BuXRB9B7m1-SoTElNSLl5Ytz72Q1XHeScZQQ=w351-h419-nc

You know, I think my fate has been severely better than these past few days has done to these people.

Except the one who won.

Why did I have to get killed by monkeys? Why couldn't I have a heroic death like so many people after me?! :(

Just to clarify, @TB, if I'm a gonna, do I not get a cannon shot at the very least? Is my simulated life not worth that much? :(

Just to clarify, @TB, if I'm a gonna, do I not get a cannon shot at the very least? Is my simulated life not worth that much? :(
You died at night so your cannon shot is the next day.

Speaking of which:

Thanks @TB, I went from having no idea what Hunger Games was to thoroughly enjoying it :D :D

Gee, I wonder why. :lol: But yes, congrats man, well played. And stabbed, too. 👍

And I'm personally amazed with my story throughout this whole thing; I knew very little about the Hunger Games, and yet, I also enjoyed being a part of this. Maybe it was all the wacky antics I've seen during this event, and all the equally wacky conversations between people here. 'Tis was a fun time, that's for sure.

Well then, see you whenever the next time arises...

...FOR THE DEADLY HUNGER GAMES!

I really enjoyed this. Would like to see it again. :D:tup:

To be honest, I never could get into the Hunger Games but this little simulation sparked some interest into me. Provided I somehow return to life, I would love to participate again. Maybe not for the survival elements, just the enjoyment of pure chaos. :mischievous:

Well @TenEightyOne, you did it. :cheers:

Dang it, Niku, I was betting on you! :lol:
Anyways, good job TenEightyOne.
I'm looking forward to rising from the dead to compete in the next one, if it happens.

Sorry, DC's zombie ghost, looks like your money is going to another person's hands. I guess my archery training did jack diddly against a dude with a spear. Go figure, eh? :lol:

Congrats 1081! Nice job picking up the victory. You will be in the next game. 👍

Edit: Will there be a new thread created for the next Games? I think it would be easier to keep track of the different games.

Back