GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,751 views
In.

(I will most likely die day 1)
 
Last edited:
Can't image you'll have any trouble finding enough tributes, so I'll let someone new have a spot this go round. That said, if you need an extra person to die in a horrible way I'd be happy to join.
 
I'll go for round 2.

Count me in.
 
I'm in. :)
 
I have for some reason arisen from my death ready for another crack :P
 
And then there were 17.

I need MOAR.
 
I'll gladly be one of the first to die again. :lol: Count me in.
 
Count me in.
 
TB
Quick interest check in reviving this little game of death and mayhem. I need 23, 35 or 47 brave souls, and myself, to be able to go another round.
Wait you're doing this again?! :lol:
 
This looks like fun, wasn't around here for the 1st one so yea why not.


Sign me up 👍.
 
I forgot if I posted here, or just turn on my notifications, but count me in. 👍
 
Me too!
 
Why not, I'll have another go.
 
I could use the distraction, and I'll likely end up a pincushion, why not.

I'll play.
 
If there's still spots available, I'll like to go around again. It was good fun last time. 👍
 
TB
Glutton for punishment. :D

Well, they say you haven't made to the big leagues here unless you kill TB with poison chimichangas, so I guess you're interest-checking for potential candidates... Either that or you're plum crazy, but I like the more complex guesses. :sly:

Don't mind if I do, I yearn for a chance to nab some feathers for my cap. And if I remember correctly, last time went surprisingly well...
 
I hope the simulator has been updated. I want to see someone murdered in cold blood for being caught dabbing.
 
Me, me, me, me, me!!!
 
I hope the simulator has been updated. I want to see someone murdered in cold blood for being caught dabbing.
You can actually edit and add events in the simulator if you want. The ones we had were just the basic templates.

You can actually do crazy stuff if you add in the right events.
 
I'll gladly be one of the first to die again. :lol: Count me in.
2015-06-03 12.14.21.png

You were awfully bitter about your early death. :lol:
 
I'm soo in again hahahaha
 
Count me in!
 
Back