GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,751 views
If another one happens I'm probably going to sit the next one out. I'll join in if more people are needed at the end to fill the roster, but I'd rather let people who didn't play last time do it instead of doing it twice while some others have never done it.
 
I'd be in if needed. I want to redeem my... Premature death.
 
I'll consider it. Stay tuned.
 
I wouldn't join a second one. It's time to let others have a go.
 
I'd give it a go if it happens. :)
 
If this is coming back for a 2nd Time, then I'm in. I pretty much did nothing throughout my stay in the arena.
 
I can take over this time if you guys want? I can be much more quicker pace wise as well as add my own events and ways of deaths. I have so much time on my hands XD.
 
I'm in.
 
If a spot needs filled, count me in, too!
 
I'd like a second go with RNGesus... which is my excuse to redeem my wimpy performance last time.
 
I'd like to be in for round 2! Hope I can make just a little farther.
 
Better late than never... in :D
 
Are we doing this again?

I mean, I'm in, but I'll gladly give up my space for someone who hasn't participated yet.

(also I need to improve on my position last time, that damn trident)
 
I can take over this time if you guys want? I can be much more quicker pace wise as well as add my own events and ways of deaths. I have so much time on my hands XD.
^Still waiting on the words if this'll be ok?
 
Omg! @RESHIRAM5 is President Snow!

Tbh, we can do it again in coincidence with the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 release.
 
Quick interest check in reviving this little game of death and mayhem. I need 23, 35 or 47 brave souls, and myself, to be able to go another round.
 
If another one happens I'm probably going to sit the next one out. I'll join in if more people are needed at the end to fill the roster, but I'd rather let people who didn't play last time do it instead of doing it twice while some others have never done it.

Still my view @TB. But if you need me in to finish the roster should a new game occur and the spot can't be filled otherwise, count me in then.
 
I volunteer as tribute! :p

Calling it now, first one dead.
 
I believe we are going to have more than enough members to participate in.
 
I'm in
 
I'm after retribution after the first attempt, so I'm in.
 
If I don't finish in the Top 10 I'm changing my name to 919 Hybrid.

I'm in.
 
TB
Quick interest check in reviving this little game of death and mayhem. I need 23, 35 or 47 brave souls, and myself, to be able to go another round.

So we found our way out of wonderland for another round?

Count me in.
 
Count me in!

I'll let the community change my name if I'm in the first 3 of dying.
 
Back