GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,759 views
I was going to use that mace!
 
Okay, I'm cool with that.

Too bad there won't be anymore of the acapella group. :(
 
And like a real gentleman, I run off into the nearest hiding spot while avoiding just about anything and anybody. Go figure. But hey, survived the first day, I call that a victory in my book.

Also, rip in pieces, fortbo and Classic, we hardly knew ya. At least the explosion must've looked really good. Also, I think DCybertron may have drank more water than what he bargained for...
 
I begin by drowning someone. Nice working with you @Jet Badger. Let us kill more people together.
 
That is the second time off the start I ran away... guess I have my new "Fighting Ballad" and here it is...



How about this one?

 
Looks like I decided to channel my inner Forrest Gump on the first day.
 
At least i went and destroyed 2 guys unlike some of you who ran away...:p
 

I'm just going to call this GTP vs. Random.
 
I don't why everyone is running and hiding. I have a weapon when I find you after all. :mischievous:
 
Alcohol and a rag? Great, someone will kill me by waterboarding me with gin. :scared:
 
Alcohol and a rag? Great, someone will kill me by waterboarding me with gin. :scared:

Better hope someone xoesn't find a bottle.

Cue the molotov flying out between some trees.
 
2015-06-03 12.14.21.png

Had to do it.... :lol:
 
Sharing stuff between three people. Guess I have to trust them not to kill me......
 
Back