GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,759 views
Yay, I didn't die almost immediately and I have a trident. All is well.
 
This is so slow! We should have it set to 5x speed and a high death rate.
You can run the next one and just fast-forward to you and Danny co-winning. :p
 
Jake you have literally nothing better to do.
 
Hey, I have loads to do. Like move to the other end of the country so I can get away from you and your hunger games thingy.

41vTLPejENL.jpg
 
*reads through thread*
Must...escape...asylum... :scared:
*punches hole in wall, parachutes out and speeds off into the sky in an ultralight*
 
TB, do you still want me to die as soon as possible? :lol:
 
The Trident!
 
Day 1​

@SonicCharmeleon tries to sleep through the entire day.

@aarror steals from @The Bman while he isn't looking.

@Wiegert defeats @W3HS in a fight, but spares his life.

@GTRacer22, @AudiMan2011, @ToyGTone, and @CowboyAce57 hunt for other tributes.

@RedDragon, @Naveek Darkroom, @GTracer98, and @TS040Hybrid hunt for other tributes.

@RESHIRAM5 stalks @Barra333.

@Danny and @miata13B work together for the day.

@Apok receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

@Niku Driver HC practices his archery.

@TB travels to higher ground.

@BRRT_Angel, @Beeblebrox237, and @kolio123 hunt for other tributes.

@haitch40 begs for @DurWinning to kill him. He refuses, keeping @haitch40 alive.

@nascarfan1400 travels to higher ground.

@Spacegoat and @Dagger311 work together for the day.

@JASON_ROCKS1998 tries to sleep through the entire day.

@ItGivesYouWings searches for firewood.

@Leadfoot530, @FireEmblem10, and @DQuaN hunt for other tributes.

@Luke defeats @Siren in a fight, but spares his life.

@Smurfybug tries to spear fish with a trident.

@SomePlayaDude is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

@AnthonyD1993 receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

@Mike458 constructs a shack.

@AJHG1000 tries to sleep through the entire day.

@JockeP22 fishes.

@Jet Badger picks flowers.

@TenEightyOne fishes.

@Downhill Dino constructs a shack.
 
Look out "other tributes", I'm hunting for you. Apparently.
 
With all these very un-badass things happening to me right now, I'm feeling more embarrassed than Spongebob at the Christmas party.
 
Last edited:
I'm analysing @Barra333 , might be my first victim :mischievous:.

Realisticly, the hunting for tributes doesn't necessarily mean you guys are hunting in a pack, you guys just started hunting at the same time.
 
Wow. This game manages to simulate my merciful side rather well...



I hate that.
 
I think I am screwed :nervous:.
 
So I practiced my archery... Must've materialized a bow and arrow out of thin air, apparently. Or the cornucópia hides more secrets than I thought. I hope I don't pierce my own noggin' using the arrows.

Also, Luke is a merciful knight, Reshi is indeed an creepy assassin, and Jet is apparently unnerved by all the violence around while picking flowers. I have to admit, that was pretty funny. :lol:
 
Last edited:
So now I'm Forrest Gump with a hatchet. Nice.
 
*build a shack* *doesn't notice that it's made of sand and we are going by Minecraft physics* *suffocates* *dies*
 
Back