GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

• Thread starter TB
  • 1,226 comments
You people think you're being so humble by your willingness to let another take your place, but I was the first. I'm so much more humble than you.

/s
I was forced to be a tribute, in the intent of being stabbed with a fishing pole.

A 🤬 FISHING POLE.

I don't want to hear it, Old Man.

I was forced to be a tribute, in the intent of being stabbed with a fishing pole.

A 🤬 FISHING POLE.

I don't want to hear it, Old Man.
You're not fit for fishing pole impalement, kiddo.

I hope you go missing after running away from the Cornucopia on the first day, only to be found on the final day with your...stuck in a hole in a tree and everything else below your waist having been chewed down to the bone by wolf mutts, after which point all accounts will have you referred to as "Woodpecker."

You're not fit for fishing pole impalement, kiddo.

I hope you go missing after running away from the Cornucopia on the first day, only to be found on the final day with your...stuck in a hole in a tree and everything else below your waist having been chewed down to the bone by wolf mutts, after which point all accounts will have you referred to as "Woodpecker."
Oddly specific. :odd:

:nervous:

EDIT: Can't wait to find out though :gtpflag:.

You know what? I have never participated in one of these GTP games before, I'm in aswell.

It might be fun, until the moment I die anyway.

Now that I'm aware it's a possibility, I feel I can cope. I just have a hard time dealing with sudden sex changes with no notice. :lol:
Better hope nobody gets away from the Cornucopia with a pair of pruners.

Better hope nobody gets away from the Cornucopia with a pair of pruners.
What if... What if it's the other way around? You know what, I don't want to know.

I'll be happy if I die peacefully at some point. Hoping for a sudden death. Something quick. Like a @Jimlaad43 explosive going off right near my feet.

Not wanting to have my head repeatedly bashed against a rock. (Looking at you, @Spacegoat.)

@kolio - does all this gibber jabber mean you're getting an upgrade from alternate to tribute? :P

And I'm only including genders for those that have expressly mentioned it.

Not to diminish it or the effort required to put it on, but the game is secondary to the enjoyment derived from the banter. That it continues to be fun even without an active game is proof.

Not to diminish it or the effort required to put it on, but the game is secondary to the enjoyment derived from the banter. That it continues to be fun even without an active game is proof.
I tried saying this a while back when the round was over, but wasn't quite as poetic.

Well said.

Not wanting to have my head repeatedly bashed against a rock. (Looking at you, @Spacegoat.)

No idea why. That doesn't sound like something I would do...

tenor.gif

:P

No idea why. That doesn't sound like something I would do...

tenor.gif

:P

That rock hurt is so many ways.

So, with this random game, will we see the same events happening but to different people? Or will there be different random events that happen this time around?

Jerome

That rock hurt is so many ways.

So, with this random game, will we see the same events happening but to different people? Or will there be different random events that happen this time around?

Jerome
Likely same events, but faster pacing. Quicker deaths, less days.

(Providing he increases a specific setting that I think he mentioned...)

Anyways, I'm going to leave it their like that hoping it bothers someone. :P
The first one was a mistake and didn't bother me. These things happen.

The second one bothers me a lot. You're going down. In the next Hungry Hippos Hunger Games that is.
TB
And I'm only including genders for those that have expressly mentioned it.
I'd like a gender please. A randomly selected gender if possible.

Calling it now, I'm falling off the pedestal at the start and breaking my neck.

Apparently I deserve it.

I want in again.

I don't want to live being known as that dude who went 3-0 (cry) guy, then met his match facing gravity and losing it badly.

Back