GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

• Thread starter TB
  • 1,226 comments
So long as day 1 begins with 'MatskiMonk receives an AH-64 Apache from an anonymous donor', I'll be happy.
I5OWOiq.jpg

Pftt, there's a tree right beside my pedestal. Might as well break my neck landing in that awkward position.
As unlikely as it is to come to pass, if I ever get caught with an adulterous woman, I intend to use the excuse, "I tripped."

As unlikely as it is to come to pass, if I ever get caught with an adulterous woman, I intend to use the excuse, "I tripped."
My wife heard that repeatedly when she was in the ER. Somehow things always lined up perfectly. And were somehow in the tub.

Weird.

I believe I've seen a film like that before. Acting wasn't great, and the camera transitions were awfully timely. I wouldn't dare think you were fibbing. :dunce:

TB
My wife heard that repeatedly when she was in the ER. Somehow things always lined up perfectly. And were somehow in the tub.

Weird.
I do not believe I've seen those films. Not sure I want to see them. :yuck:

TB
I'd like to start Monday but I need more cannon fodder to get to 48.
Nobody said nothin' 'bout no cannons. Er...at least about the cannons used to mark deaths being turned on the tributes.

This was a bloody good laugh last time around. My wife was most upset when I met my demise.

Throw me on the spares list :)

Throw me on the reserve list if there’s still space that needs filling.
I’d be keen on getting a few more kills.

Latest Posts

Back