Convergent Messages 445 Port Lockroy Messages Convergent- Messages IHaveNoXbox88 Jan 20, 2014 #1 enough said.
Swagger897 On A Sekrit Mishun Premium Messages 6,425 KCCO Jan 21, 2014 #2 I think it would be interesting but there needs to be other things implemented in the same area before this...
I think it would be interesting but there needs to be other things implemented in the same area before this...
Convergent Messages 445 Port Lockroy Messages Convergent- Messages IHaveNoXbox88 Jan 21, 2014 #3 Swagger897 I think it would be interesting but there needs to be other things implemented in the same area before this... Click to expand... True, but at the same time, we need some news!
Swagger897 I think it would be interesting but there needs to be other things implemented in the same area before this... Click to expand... True, but at the same time, we need some news!
Swagger897 On A Sekrit Mishun Premium Messages 6,425 KCCO Jan 21, 2014 #4 With the amount of publicity that PD shoves down our throats.... I'm not sure we will get much.. And that's a joke
With the amount of publicity that PD shoves down our throats.... I'm not sure we will get much.. And that's a joke