Gtplanet.net AIM expression

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE GAME
  • 13 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
438
Messages
mybad4990
could someone create a AIM expression on gtplanet?
just an idea that made its way into my head.....
 
I've never heard of AIM Expressions before, but I did a short bit of searching and found out. I couldn't make one, but I would fully support anyone who did.
 
So make one.

I hate the expressions. I had to reinstall an older version of AIM after I saw how awful they were.
 
Just because you have the newest version doesn't mean you need to re-install the older version. I didn't like any of the expressions so I just put it back to normal. Go to the preferences and put it back to default.
 
That expressions site is great, I suggest you guys try it.
 
Yeah, but my sisters kept changing it to some crap, so I reinstalled an older version.
 
Klos rules at problem solving.

What can you say?
 
hmmmmmm i have to agree with you M5
 
ok jon you can do it and post it on the site or something
 
Sure I used to be a moderator so I am sure Jordan is happy to work with me. Jordan I need the original images please.
 
Originally posted by Jon
Sure I used to be a moderator so I am sure Jordan is happy to work with me. Jordan I need the original images please.
Originals of what, exactly? All of the originals are in Firework's PNG format.
 
Back