GTPlanet.net's Favorite GT5 Car - Cast your vote!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 184 comments
  • 8,879 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari 458, obviously :sly:
 
Welcome everyone! Thought this might be a fun thread idea, so I would like to put it into motion. Everyone here has to have a favorite car in the game, and I'd like to see which one comes out on top. This poll will run for the next 4 weeks, and at the end the car with the most votes wins!

Votes will be tallied at the end of each day.

Here are your basic rules:

  1. The car must be 100% stock. No modifications!
  2. Can be ANY car in GT5.
  3. You can only vote once and for ONE car.
  4. Once your vote has been placed, it cannot be changed!
  5. Think hard before you post!
  6. Place your vote by posting the car name in this thread.
Current vote count can be seen HERE.

My vote: Lexus IS-F '07

BEGIN!



Same old same old. Just another angle on what's your car. Done so may times before.

OP, you really should know better.
 
Easily the VW Lupo cup car! I love that event, and wish there was more like it. I buy it everytime I see it in the UCD. Fantastic car to learn the basics with. My girlfriend can even do a (slow) lap of the ring in it :)
 
Mark
Same old same old. Just another angle on what's your car. Done so may times before.

OP, you really should know better.

Well yes but this one has a leaderboard that is actually updated regularly.
 
Minolta 88 c-v. Best car I can handle full out.
 
Same old same old. Just another angle on what's your car. Done so may times before.

OP, you really should know better.

:rolleyes: That all you got?

Well yes but this one has a leaderboard that is actually updated regularly.

👍

Votes tallied up this point. :dopey:
 
McLaren F1
 
My vote: McLaren MP4-12C
 
Pretty hard to come to a decision.
Then I forgot the obvious answer.

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
 
Shelby Cobra 427 '66

Great fun
 
I think the McLaren F1 will run away with this one...
 
My personal favorite is the 599, but I will vote for the Ferrari 458 Italia.
 
Kino321-X
My personal favorite is the 599, but I will vote for the Ferrari 458 Italia.

Go with your favourite mate. Don't bow to pressure.
 
I'm still not sure how I feel about this thread. Part of me agrees with Mark (but that might be because of his avatar) but I've also considered some of the points made in defense, but anyway:

Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 (preferably in 'Maple' or 'Soleil Gold')

I'm completely serious, too. It's a blast of a little bugger and has a great exhaust note to match its handsome styling and that sinister black painted (yes, folks, it's paint and not carbon fiber) hood. My only complaint is the tall stock gearing when driven on any track with a decent straight a-la Nurburgring and La Sarthe.
 
Well I'm going to vote for the Ford GT Mark IV.

/predictability.

;)
 
Ferrari F40

-Faster than most cars as stock
-Realistic sound (sort of)
-Strong turbo-lag for extra feel of power
-That 'supercar' look
-Great handling for both serious racing and drifting
 
Toyota Prius. Or if avaible, Toyota Prius TC.
 
The Mercedes SLS AMG for sure!
 
1992 F40... I love cruising on my wheel with it... No aids no ABS either that is how it was when it was made...
 
Nissan R33 GT-R

I'd choose the 240Z as my favorite car but in GT5, the model just isn't good enough AND I don't like ZG front bumper without a skirt to compliment it..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back