GTPlanet.net's Favorite GT5 Car - Cast your vote!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 184 comments
  • 8,879 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is the GT by Citroen Race Car. I fricken love that thing!
 
My vote is for the Ruf 3400

It is fast, stable and easy to drive at the limit. This car made me competitive online before i was actually any good.

Sidenote: got to drive a boxster and a caymen r on track for a porsche event last year. Absolute perfection!
 
NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99

 
Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B. :)
 
tommy kaira zzII '00
 
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08.

Great thread by the way, R16. 👍
 
2000 RUF 3400S, best RUF in the game IMO and my fav too. cheers/
 
My reasonably favorite car (I say reasonably because of cost and availability) will have to be the Toyota GT 86. It's a genius car (whatever that is). This car with CM tires isn't as good as it is with CH tires. Trusteth me. I have no idea why SH tires are the default ones.


I'm still not sure how I feel about this thread. Part of me agrees with Mark (but that might be because of his avatar) but I've also considered some of the points made in defense, but anyway:

Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 (preferably in 'Maple' or 'Soleil Gold')

I'm completely serious, too. It's a blast of a little bugger and has a great exhaust note to match its handsome styling and that sinister black painted (yes, folks, it's paint and not carbon fiber) hood. My only complaint is the tall stock gearing when driven on any track with a decent straight a-la Nurburgring and La Sarthe.

2000 RUF 3400S, best RUF in the game IMO and my fav too. cheers/
👍👍

My top cars. The Bellett was the first Standard that I used for more than just a race (I used to hate using Standards at first). The RUF 3400S was my first drift car to have painted wheels - darker toned Red on Red paint.
 
Last edited:
599 GTB Fiorano '06
 
Ferrari F10
 
Lamborghini Aventador
 
Peugeot 905 race car

There's faster and easier le man cars but none is as fun as the 905.it really fast in a straight line and the steering is fantastic.still a le man car.so it's still a tricky car to drive.but I really love it
 
Ferrari 458 Italia
 
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.).
 
RUF Yellowbird
 
1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept
 
E92 bmw m3
 
GTbyCitroen road car.
 
I'm sorry but...I am Italian and I say Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 Zagato Edition!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back