GTPlanet | [POLL] Do you feel welcomed by the GTPlanet Drift Community?

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 11 comments

Do you feel welcome into the GTPlanet Drift Community?

• Total voters
Australia
Royale Natio Touge
JDM_Tuning-JZE70
I created this poll not to spark fights between each other, but to measure how many people are happy with this community of drifters here. Whether they feel welcomed or outcasted.

I'm yet to come across anyone online yet but the general drift forum is helpful.

Need to catch up with some of you online so I can watch why I suck so bad against good drivers.

I think it comes down to how you act and portray yourself when around fellow GTPers, people usually don't want to be around someone who is disrespectful all the time, in short if you create/portray a positive image of yourself, you should be welcomed to the community with open arms!

Doesn't really matter to me because 420 blaze it sweg hehe

Too broad of a question to answer though, need to specify whatcha talkin bout.

As in.. do you feel isolated from the drift scene. Do you find people inviting, and engaging. Are they helping you, are they kind? That's kinda the jist. What ever you define as welcoming.

As in.. do you feel isolated from the drift scene. Do you find people inviting, and engaging. Are they helping you, are they kind? That's kinda the jist. What ever you define as welcoming.

Not really, I mean it is a forum after all and you can pretty much engage in any conversation with whoever you want on gtplanet, just depends on who you talk to.

If you asked this about a year or so ago when I first joined my answer would have been NO. The drift forum was filled with elitist and A-holes with egos bigger then a their pea sized brain. Now I would say everyone is now open, there's still are those few who are A-holes and I won't bother mentioning. People are more helpful in a sense that I don't see this typical response "USE THE SEARCH BAR YOU NOOB!"

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter to me because 420 blaze it sweg hehe

Too broad of a question to answer though, need to specify whatcha talkin bout.
420 I'm feeling that ha ha . Although it isn't 420 over here its when ever you want lol. Any way on topic every one is respectful in this community, apart from a select few that think there above the rest. Them people seem to live in la la land and ain't worth wasting your breath on lol.
The forum seems to be a lot more helpful on gt6.

I'm yet to come across anyone online yet but the general drift forum is helpful.

Need to catch up with some of you online so I can watch why I suck so bad against good drivers.
Blunt my friend, you are blunt.

I feel welcome enough. I came here to talk to others about how I can slide my kor better then I normally do so in its own right My objectives are fulfilled.

Back