• Thread starter GT-R
  • 59 comments
Congrats on the 10 years. 👍 We need to resume the phone battles again. I got my red Nokia E90 over 10 years ago. they don't make phones like they used to. :lol:

Did you get a i30 N (Voice of GT has got one too recently), how do you find it so far?

Just gonna squeak in here at the last minute. Congrats on the GTP-versary! Will be four years for myself in a matter of weeks, and if it stays as is, it'll be many more as well.

Congrats on the 10th anniversary, @NP!

Yesterday was my own 8th anniversary on GTP. :) I wanted to post yesterday but completely forgot about it. ^^

On for another 10, mate! You've always been a generous member of our community and that's great to see.

:cheers:

Congratulations @NP, albeit it being a bit late, 10 years is quite long. 👍 I personally feel like I’ve been here very long, I've only been here since 2012, and while that’s nothing compared to 10 years, I can definitely see how my life has changed for good in that little time - something which will hopefully continue for until I hit the big 10 year mark in 2022. :lol: Time passes so fast when we look back, so it probably won’t feel that far away soon. :D

To another 10 years. :cheers:

NP
@Saidur_Ali, first of all, thank you very much! Most definitely! I recently upgraded to the Note 9 and am really loving it so far. And yes, it's a fantastic car for the money (kind of missing power after 120 mph, but otherwise has a great suspension and front differential and the sound, of course, is nothing to sneeze at) - even though the novelty factor is wearing off and I'm already looking into upgrading to something bigger. 👍
The speakers are much better on the latest Samsung phones compared to the really tinny ones they had before, finally. 👍

Impressive how fast hot hatches are nowadays. Always a good idea to get a car that sounds good, do you have a car in mind already to replace it with?

NP
*drumroll*

And the winners are...

@Flex0r
@Aderrrm
@LancerEvo7
@Dean
@zzz_pt

Enjoy your year o' Premium and once again, thank you for the kind comments! :D

giphy.gif

Thank you @NP I wasn't expecting it at all! You're the man :cheers:

Have a great 2019!

NP
@Saidur_Ali, the stereo speakers were one of the upgrades I was really looking forward to before upgrading from the OnePlus 5 and I was pleasantly surprised by the sound signature.

Heh, I'm glad you asked - the i30 N is actually getting sold as we speak and I'm going to switch to a Volvo S40 as a backup/temporary car until I decide what I really want to drive.

I'm looking into compact SUVs (preferably a hybrid - Toyota?) since my requirements changed quite a bit over the last couple of months. In retrospect, I don't regret getting the i30 N (you do get a lot for the money), but I feel I'm out of old.
Requirements changing sounds like good news, congrats and also to all the winners!

Not sure how good a Hybrid like a RAV4 or NX 300h will be on fuel if you drive at high speeds. Might be worth considering a Stelvio 280 (Or 210 for better fuel economy) with Performance Pack as an alternative.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Latest Posts

Back