GTPlanet Secret Santa 2012 - Christmas Gift Car Show. See Details.

Merry Christmas guys! :cheers:
I'll give mine's on December 30. :)

Ill give mine when you accept. It's all done and ready to send. Quite jealous. Came out better than I thought it would but this time I won't dupe. :lol:

Merry Christmas.
 
Have sent mine, but haven't received my return gift. Don't think he even realised what was involved when he signed up :(
 
Have sent mine, but haven't received my return gift. Don't think he even realised what was involved when he signed up :(

Same here :(
 
I'm surprised it took me this long to figure out how easy it is to dupe when you're not sending the car back to yourself.

Save, copy, send, delete, reload, and presto, one for you and them. Why not dupe? I duped mine, twice as it turns out.
 
Misunderstanding, miscommunication, mistake....ummm, yea.
 
Last edited:
Wow, snubbed 2 yrs in a row. I held up my end of the bargain and sent out a car, and I get in return? Nada.
Highly doubtful that I'll participate in this next year.
Thanks alot rap129 whoever you are.
Maybe these people just don't understand the idea behind a "Secret Santa".
So yea, bah humbug and all that.

Add GTP_JK83 I send you something nice later today (about in 4-6 hours )

I can't see even that dudes post in this thread...
 
Last edited:
turbolefty78
Wow, snubbed 2 yrs in a row. I held up my end of the bargain and sent out a car, and I get in return? Nada.
Highly doubtful that I'll participate in this next year.
Thanks alot rap129 whoever you are.
Maybe these people just don't understand the idea behind a "Secret Santa".
So yea, bah humbug and all that.

I haven't even had a chance to touch GT5, settle down dude. I just got on to send it and saw your message.
 
I haven't even had a chance to touch GT5, settle down dude. I just got on to send it and saw your message.

I saw your pm. I'm cool. All you had to do was let me know it would be late. The idea here was to have it waiting for opening bright and early this morning. At least that what most everyone was shooting for. No worries.
 
got a tuned 2000GT :D this is the best christmas ever!
 
Just so Ryzno is aware I will be sending his car as soon as I get the chance.
 
Merry Christmas everyone! I sent my car. Hopefully he enjoys it. :3
 
Merry Christmas everyone :)
Hope it has worked out or is working out for everybody, it's been a great Christmas so far for me and I hope it's been great you you as well.
 
- Thanks for the 106 Conza 👍!
 
121. Monatsende - PSN: AAA-Ticket
10. mcfizzle PSN: mcfizzle

This Secret Santa was a success!

Merry Christmas whimsical dwarfs, small-boned elfs and god-like racers!!!
 
Reporting a successful Secret Santa with The Stig Farmer! :cheers:

Sent a tuned Maserati GranTurismo in a nice festive colour scheme.

MaseratiGranTurismo-013.jpg


And received a 650bhp Jensen Interceptor, also in festive colours. :D

JensenInterceptor-001.jpg


Merry Christmas everyone! :cheers:
 
My partner and I exchanged on the 23rd.
 
I sent a tuned and blacked out M5 with 650 HP, I left the exhaust stock. I am loving my 2000GT :D
 
Unsuccessful Secret Santa, partner never added me. Was looking forward to one thing for Christmas.
 
I'm feeling nice. Funny thinking I don't like Christmas but everyone who's partner has failed to go right by the thread add me and I'll dupe this present for Jus to everyone. Only if you've not been traded with though.

Add m8h3r and ill start tomorrow. 👍
 
- Thanks for the 106 Conza 👍!

Awesome! I'm glad you received it and liked it!

Just about to show off my Ford Focus ST - MONSTER CAR! It's 497PP, I tried using it on the 500pp No. 1, I got passed them all easily before the first lap had ended crossed the line with +44.5 seconds or something, pulled a best lap of 1:24.9XX, it came with RS in case anyone was curious ;) Love how a FF drives, when the bounds of understeer are virtually eliminated.

Excellent tune too!

20121226101100.jpg


20121226101256.jpg


20121226101430.jpg
 
Unsuccessful Secret Santa, partner never added me. Was looking forward to one thing for Christmas.

Send me a friend request, I'll send you something today. You can give suggestions if you want something specific.
 
My PS3 has given up on life. :(
So I strongly apologise to anyone I was supposed to trade with, but it's just point-blank refusing to work. 👎
 
My PS3 has given up on life. :(
So I strongly apologise to anyone I was supposed to trade with, but it's just point-blank refusing to work. 👎

Did you get the YLOD?
 
I got a 2002 NSX from my secret santa.
 
Last edited:
Got a very nice E92 M3, pretty good tuned, and few funny horns!
 
If it makes you feel any better my partner never responded either ;)
 
I would like to thank smith1001 for my new car. LOVE THE NASCAR RIMS!!!!!
Wish I had them:(

camaro_zps33f43820.jpg
 
ryzno
I would like to thank smith1001 for my new car. LOVE THE NASCAR RIMS!!!!!
Wish I had them:(

That thing is completely modified. It took me forever. Put on the nice fire suit santa brought you.
 
Korza, you are honestly the man.... Thanks a ton for the xB in amazing Christmas colours, I was getting worried you had sent me something normal.. Glad you still know what you're doing ;)

Thanks a lot man :) Merry Christmas
 
Back