GTPlanet Secret Santa 2012 - Christmas Gift Car Show. See Details.

A very late reply, but I got a lovely chrome R8 5.2 that's a joy to drive on Sports Soft. I haven't had so much fun in a while :lol:
 
JK83.
Much appreciate the supra in the festive color scheme. Dont normally drift but once you figure it out its a very controllable car...

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend..
 
HokieRacer3861/X-MAROON_NITRO-X and I exchanged gifts. Add us to the official tally! =]
 
Korza, you are honestly the man.... Thanks a ton for the xB in amazing Christmas colours, I was getting worried you had sent me something normal.. Glad you still know what you're doing ;)

Thanks a lot man :) Merry Christmas

No problem bro, thanks for running yet another great Secret Santa! Here's to another successful one next year. 👍

Here's what I sent LVracerGT:

eigernordwandshorttracky.jpg


And here's what I sent to Mitch:

eigernordwandshorttrackll.jpg
 
Anyone here who wants my secret santa gift? My partner has not accepted FR.
 
Anyone here who wants my secret santa gift? My partner has not accepted FR.

I´m gonna add you right away, my secret santa got two presents, nothing back, i´ll send you a few things too:)
 
I´m gonna add you right away, my secret santa got two presents, nothing back, i´ll send you a few things too:)

Thanks mate. Santa is on your way!
 
For drifting24/7...

I'm grinding the days for the SC430 - and since I got the restoration tickets from the event (the one that should show up is in about 50 more days with about 75,000 miles) I can do it in a full fix.

In Christmas themed colors, as well.
 
Got my gift from my secret santa, so all worked out in the end.
 
Korza
No problem bro, thanks for running yet another great Secret Santa! Here's to another successful one next year. 👍

Here's what I sent LVracerGT:

And here's what I sent to Mitch:

I had very little time to actually look at what you sent me last night as I didn't get home till about 11pm. I'll send another car tonight, I just slapped some rare colors on a Mustang and sent it off without tuning it :nervous:
 
I tried to give my partner the benefit of the doubt, but I still haven't received a car after sending mine out on the 24th. And I know it isn't the fact that they're busy, I've seen them on PSN the past 2 days.
 
Aside from other eleven other gifts, i got this from flat-6!!!

DeepForestRaceway_zpsa83bcb1e.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1_zpsd7b0e9d7.jpg


If any of you guys need a santa, i still have the 28th to sen out a car!!
 
I had 2 great trades with bri79, sent a replica of my personal car and a stormtrooper looking lambo gallardo. I got an awesome M3 GTR and a S2000 GT1 Turbo.

Count me in for next year!
 
Did everyone get a car? I hope so, Happy Holidays!
 
I sent a Green 600hp Stingray Vette to xAFROxPUFFx (R35P3C7 on the forums) and got this in return! Very pleased.


jqqlgx.jpg
 
i sent my partner a nice old school '79 bluebird, i hope he liked it.
 
Aside from other eleven other gifts, i got this from flat-6!!!

It was my pleasure.
And thanks for the SLS and the paints. I did not expect this!
 
Well, after mentioning it several times, i'm here to be a back up Santa. I got a FR from someone random asking for a car so I sent them a DLC painted and worn in ZR1 RM.

If anyone else feels sad about not getting a gift, drop me a FR and a note to Santa with the car you want on it.

Come on guys. What am I? Chopped liver?
 
Late update, but I sent JDMeddie an FT-86 G Sport in festive colours as my present and got a fully tuned green R33 and 5 random paint chips in return. Thanks very much man. 👍
 
another succesful santa presents here between me and gt5 trader , i sent a chevelle 69 in xmas paint job along with a selection of suits,helmuts and paints as a stocking filler, received the same back along wth a good looking r8
 
That thing is completely modified. It took me forever. Put on the nice fire suit santa brought you.

I know I feel bad about sending a un-modded NSX-R :guilty: It wasRed and Green though
AhrweilerStreet_zps8d78b4a8.jpg
 
Did you get the YLOD?

No, its something much worse. I personally don't know what it is, but I'm definitely going to need a new PS3 :p
 
ryzno
I know I feel bad about sending a un-modded NSX-R :guilty: It wasRed and Green though

Its ok no worries. Are you gonna show everyone the firesuit & helmet I sent you?
 
Its ok no worries. Are you gonna show everyone the firesuit & helmet I sent you?

They have gotten mixed in with the rest, if you remember which ones I'll gladly take a picture:scared:
 
ryzno
They have gotten mixed in with the rest, if you remember which ones I'll gladly take a picture:scared:

The suit had red & blue. The helmet looks like it matches the suit.
 
The suit had red & blue. The helmet looks like it matches the suit.

Found the suit, I won a few helmets. If the helmet was red and white, I'll post a pic in a minute.

I believe this is it. Matches my RM Corvette:D

suit_zps961e5f38.jpg

I still haven't figured out how to get my driver in my car pictures. I would have taken them together.
 
Last edited:
That's the suit & helmet.
 
Back