GTplanet South Central Meet - Updated Check 1st post.

• Thread starter suzq044
  • 231 comments
I'll show up.

EDIT: If we are meeting up, I'm mostly likely going to be late tonight. I have to download the system update.

Last edited:
It was a short update. lol -- I forgot about it (update) too; but once my game froze, I decided it's not worth hanging on to anymore. It freezes every time I'm online.. so it's going back to GameFly.

PS: I don't like constantly being the target. It gets old.

nu-uh. Unless you volunteer in that lil VW you have. :P
You target me, cause I don't haz a mic. lol

i didnt have much time to read through the thread, but when is the next meet up?

I would like to take my S600 out for a cruise once a again.

Chris 👍

It won't be under my leadership, I have given the game back to gameFly. There is too little interest in the game right now for anybody to want to meet up.. we've had 3 consistant people, and that's about it.

what there was a meet up? why hasnt anyone told me :(

Whens the next one, i dont even think my S600 will start anymore hehe :D

Chris

Don't think there was a meetup. However, I'm free for any meetups until the next weekend. Maybe we could organise a small one, Chris, Jonesy and I.

I'm in Wisconsin right now, without wireless internet, and I'm not sure when I'll be home, so I can't do any meetups until at least next week.

Last edited:
Anyone coming later today? I'm up for it if anybody else is in. If not I'll be on GTA online, since I know a lot of you have that aswell.

Alrite awesome, since nobody else has shown interest, I guess it'll be me, you and legendary on GTA. Meet you there.

I guess the MC meetups are pretty much over now. Nobody really seems to care for it anyway, and from now on I think we should stick to the GTA:IV subforum too.

Is there any way to see by street name if I got the south central installed? Is the stadium there in the stock version? I downloaded and installed that big file and it show up as south central compability something in the downloadable content window.

Also after installing that I am getting big stutters? My harddrive is probably quite defragged maybe that? Especially when enabling Roar it goes to a crawl pretty frustrating but quite frequently otherwise. Used to run very smooth :(

Yep you can look by street name. Zoom in right onto the street you're looking for, and it should display it. MC:LA is a very laggy game which freezes quite oftenly, I doubt it's your PS3.

Well it didn´t do it before. But by street name is there a street in south central that is not in the original city? So I can confirm I have south central. Things happen so fast so nothing seem to stick lol

^ what he said - those of you interested, I have the game again.. 75 cents from the library. lol
I still get on every now and then, so pop on if you want to and say hi :D

Last edited:
ADD ME PSN ID: Endemictr. Let me know if you want to cruise together and i will be there. i love jdm!! :)

Hey Endemictr, we don't really play this anymore, we rather meet up on GTA at the same time. Can we see you on GTA, legendary, Jonesy and I still meet up oftenly.

Haven't been here for ages. Hi all! :D
Anyone here will still play this game? I haven't got the "invite 5 friends" trophy yet.
Will there be anyone kind enough to help me on that? :)

Haven't been here for ages. Hi all! :D
Anyone here will still play this game? I haven't got the "invite 5 friends" trophy yet.
Will there be anyone kind enough to help me on that? :)

I need that trophy too :)
So I'm in for a little cruzin'. Anyone else?

Back