GTPlanet "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car"

• Thread starter FutureF1
  • 149 comments
Ok so stock wheels on the chequered line comfort hards 38.9 but you say its on softs so I guess I can manage quicker than I thought 👍

When is the next session for this? I won't be around for 4 weeks in March but I could have a go in the next few days or in April.

I will hopefully have some GT6 time tonight, this is on the list! Hoping my time starts with a "1:"...

EDIT: Will buy the car at least, didn't see that it needs to be hosted (previous pages). I'll join the club though as well. Allowed to practice outside lobby? Should be about Sunday evening as well.

Last edited:
I'd like to have another go at this and best my dead-last time. I can do it on Sunday afternoon/evening when you're available. :)

We have a lobby open. If anyone wants to run their session today, please enter your name on the sign up sheet.

March 7, 2015

Today's guest was @CodDemon101! He took the Vitz for a spin and set a very impressive 1:40.208! Afterwards, we caught up with him for a few questions;

How long have you been on GTPlanet?

I have been on GTPlanet for just over a year now!

Have you taken part in any races recently, if so, which ones?

I compete in GTWC in the PRO Class and just completed the CORE N24 with the INF crew which made this special event!

What is your favorite moment/achievement on GTPlanet?
I think achieving 4th in the N24 was really great and I am proud of my stints and how we did as a team. My Online Career has been successful thus far and I hope it keeps getting better:).

What cars have you owned in real life? If none, what car do you wish to own?
Still awaiting a license:P. Any car really would be special especially a first car. If I had to start picking I would pick an early 2000's or late 90's car that has history and is special to me.

How did you enjoy your session in the Reasonably Priced car?
It was fun haha car really has power!! I'll start to forget about my hot lap already as it wasn't very clean:P, but I would be up to do it again maybe some time in the future if I get invited back:D. It was a lot of fun however and enjoyed the experience!

Thanks @CodDemon101 for your time and answers!

Back