GTPlanet Stickers

• Thread starter Lameonade
  • 9 comments
United States
Inkster, MI
Lameonade
Lameonade One
I meant to make this thread a year ago, but one thing lead to another and well... I'm doing it now, sorry. :dopey:

In 2016, I happened across a thread from a member who had an online storefront selling official GTPlanet decals. You can find this thread here. Satisfied with the quality and price, I ordered a few decals from them. A while later in 2019, I discovered that the domain had ceased to exist and that I couldn't purchase decals anymore. :( However, @Jordan saw my interest in acquiring more stickers and offered to send me some ahead of them being added to the GTPlanet Store. I happily accepted and decided on two white stickers. Fast forward to October 7th and they had arrived. I quickly prepared my gear and set out to take some pictures for the thread I was going to post soon afterward (or so I had planned). Without further ado, here are the stickers!

(It's important to note that the new stickers are the word gtplanet while the globe is what I purchased from the member's storefront)

Screenshot 2020-10-14 234345.png Screenshot 2020-10-14 234427.png Screenshot 2020-10-14 234503.png Screenshot 2020-10-14 234524.png Screenshot 2020-10-14 234954.png

Application was smooth and as far as durability is concerned, they're still on there today without any signs of peeling or fade. Great quality stickers. 👍

Last edited:
View attachment 965278

Mine is still looking mint! Looking forward to purchasing more once they appear for sale in the store. :cheers:

I’ve been keen on sticker on laptops, especially the cliched coffee shop sticker that all the trendy folks apply to show how hip they are. That sticker, however, looks like it’s meant to be there. That’s a sticker I’d put on my laptop.

I’ve been keen on sticker on laptops, especially the cliched coffee shop sticker that all the trendy folks apply to show how hip they are. That sticker, however, looks like it’s meant to be there. That’s a sticker I’d put on my laptop.
Totally agreed with that. I usually prefer a clean, minimalist look but I feel the need to rep the GTPlanet sticker on my laptop anyway. :D

Back