GTPlanet Sunday Cup - Every Sunday! - New Event Photos!

The trackday continues!
RccTajD.png

Edit: We're pausing this event due to server drop-outs. apologies for the inconvenience!​

Last edited:
I cannot believe I missed this. Nothing to do all day. Was even looking for some lobbies. Great fan of N-class with SH tyres. And a fellow Dutchman organising this. On top of it all: my favorite Tsukuba track......

@Rinsky: something for you too I think ?

I cannot believe I missed this. Nothing to do all day. Was even looking for some lobbies. Great fan of N-class with SS tyres. And a fellow Dutchman organising this. On top of it all: my favorite Tsukuba track......

@Rinsky: something for you too I think ?

Fixed it! Unless yall ran SH tires in the evening races?

I woke up an hour late, I want to participate next race ,but kind of didnt understand the rules... I can take any n200 car ,upgrade and tune it at will???

I woke up an hour late, I want to participate next race ,but kind of didnt understand the rules... I can take any n200 car ,upgrade and tune it at will???

That is kinda the plan I think.

I assumed that each class would capped at a specific horsepower rating (n200= 200 hp etc.). After reading a bit I think he was aiming at a specific lap time range, not sure tbh.

Do know when i showed up with my N400 Mustang against the field of N200, im thinking I might add a N200 to my entry that way to play with everyone rather than pounding off into the distance or downgrading the power on the Mustang. I handles really well on SS tires with the Gr.4 Suspension settings on it. lol

The class system needs alot of work, the intention was for people to run in a class, but its quite complex as you'd need at least 4/6 cars of 1 class to make it a competition between classes. The class N200 would be everything from almost zero horsepowers to 200 HP, with 200hp obviously being the limit of that class. For N400 it would be everything between 200 and 400hp, the N600 would be between 400 and 600, and so on. But This system has its flaws and is not really clear to anyone, so theres going to be a new class system thats going to make it all very clear and organised.

Yesterday was a fun racing day. I really need to find something to keep the sf-r boyz out of the races without kicking them out or changing the hp cap, I want to keep it publicly for everyone to have a fun race day, but it seems trolls are part of that public playing. And its a pity not many people went to join in the evening/night, but then again, the servers went poop anyway.

Here are some of my pictures taken of the Trackday, enjoy!

Many more here!

Thanks to everybody that joined, raced and made the trackday such great fun! Next weekend, I cannot join because I have other obligations. But someone else will run the trackday!

Great pictures, JK. Apparently, no one gets the reference on my green/gray MR2, as the colours remind me of some shut-in artist's signature colours :P.

Thanks for Tagging me Damon! That's a shame that my Toyota S-FR Racing Concept (N400) isn't in the pictures. :irked:
Well, there is a shot with a slither of your S-FR RC if you click on the hyperlinked text on JK's recent post. You should scroll down until you see the photo with that blue S-FR.

Have fun at The Green Hell, guys! I'll envy you but will be off for holidays. Baltic Sea is calling…

We're going to the Nordschleife this week? If that's the track we're going to then I'll be running my 2000GT in N200.

Latest Posts

Back