GTPlanet Sunday Cup - Every Sunday! - New Event Photos!

Room is up,

0474-5821-4858-0755-3604

--------------------------

And closed,
Perhaps it was to early in the evening.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I completely understand. Do I need certain stickers on my car to join? I am on GT Sport right now and I tried to set up an N300 lobby with a minimum weight and SS tires. But by the looks of it, you’re already doing something similar?

you suddenly left the room
Maybe next time we can do some laps together
I wrote I need to leave. Just wanted to say hi to Sjaak for organising this. And then saw you enter so asked you before leaving to do one lap together. I waited outside the pit but you passed by me and did your own lap lol.

No problem misunderstanding it was funny to watch :)

I wrote I need to leave. Just wanted to say hi to Sjaak for organising this. And then saw you enter so asked you before leaving to do one lap together. I waited outside the pit but you passed by me and did your own lap lol.

No problem misunderstanding it was funny to watch :)
:lol: Aaah ok, I guess my English is not the best, but hey, my German is better :D
BTW, i‘ll be online this Week every Evening I hope at around 22:30, so if u like send me a friend request and we can do some „Show Off“ ;)

@Sjaak Thank you for hosting this Sundays event, I hope all went well. And I hope everyone had fun,

Did any of you guys make pictures? Perhaps I can use one for the next Sunday Cup poster!

Well,
In the morning we were with 4 for a short while,did not make it to a race.
So closed after 2 hours.

The early evening room opening I saw no one for a hour so I closed it .

It must be the beautifull summer we have right now I guess.:D

I checked a couple of times to see if the room was up but never saw it. I ended up catching up on some podcasts whilst painting some parts of my gunpla.

Well,
In the morning we were with 4 for a short while,did not make it to a race.
So closed after 2 hours.

The early evening room opening I saw no one for a hour so I closed it .

It must be the beautifull summer we have right now I guess.:D
No it was because of my bad lap times compared to @GTP_Rik WRX. I was like 5 Seconds slower so it actually felt like being in the wrong movie :D

Pity not alot of people went online, well I have a good feeling this weekend will turn out fine. I will be your host again, and we'll have a great day of fun driving!
This sunday we will be visiting Mount Panorama, where I want to be doing a time attack session (Quickest lap) And of course alot of racing. No class stickers needed as they are obsolete for now, when the new Class system is ready we will make sure its clear for anyone that wants to join!

Last edited:
Pity not alot of people went online, well I have a good feeling this weekend will turn out fine. I will be your host again, and we'll have a great day of fun driving!
This sunday we will be visiting Mount Panorama, where I want to be doing a time attack session (Quickest lap) And of course alot of racing. No class stickers needed as they are obsolete for now, when the new Class system is ready we will make sure its clear for anyone that wants to join!

I would also like to participate this Sunday,but i'm fairly new to this forum(registered today)although i'v been playing Gran Turismo since the first one.
Also i almost forgot to tell you guys that English is not my native language so please feel free to correct me !

I would also like to participate this Sunday,but i'm fairly new to this forum(registered today)although i'v been playing Gran Turismo since the first one.
Also i almost forgot to tell you guys that English is not my native language so please feel free to correct me !

The English sounds just fine bud!

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay here. And you are very welcome to join the Sunday Cup! The SC Trackdays are always heaps of fun! Only thing needed for the Sunday Cup is the Sunday Cup Numberplate on your (N-class) car, class numbers are optional but not necessary. You can find the link of the Numberplate in the first post!

I'll see you on track!

The English sounds just fine bud!

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay here. And you are very welcome to join the Sunday Cup! The SC Trackdays are always heaps of fun! Only thing needed for the Sunday Cup is the Sunday Cup Numberplate on your (N-class) car, class numbers are optional but not necessary. You can find the link of the Numberplate in the first post!

I'll see you on track!
Thanks for the info and also for the welcoming message,
see you on Sunday on the track!

Last edited:
I'll be bringing Godzilla on Sunday. Maybe some other cars in different classes too.

I worked on an MX-5 (N100) and Pug 208 (N200) during the night, both have decent setups but I'm not confident about either of them.

Last edited:
Room is up! Dont forget to add a numberboard on your car before entering, thank you!
jS9cg0H.png

Back