GTPlanet Tandem H2H Drift Tournament #2 </Ivan vs Uberlight replay uploaded\>

• Thread starter Hayden
  • 858 comments
does anyone know if theres a certain spot to where we start our runs? ive been starting from the 150 marker and im not sure if this is particularly the right spot lol

150 is dead on mate đź‘Ť
On a side note, is the time ok with you?

good job w the supra uber that things got some speed but good job slowing it down to follow

Thanks, if they let me. Since I sold my ps3, I sent my supra to my friends account and hopefully I can finish the torny on his ps3 :P Can you log into your account on another ps3?

Thanks, if they let me. Since I sold my ps3, I sent my supra to my friends account and hopefully I can finish the torny on his ps3 :P Can you log into your account on another ps3?

Not your own account, won't match the save file as far as i know...

Yea you can use your own account on a mates PS3. In fact, you can share your account between 5 different PS3s. :)

Due to being dragged to my nearest capital city, I most likely won't be able to make it for SAi's and marcus' battle. Thus I suggest you guys either find another judge or if you can't find anyone run anyway and sai can save the replay and upload it. I'll judge from that if need be. Sorry guys, I had no idea this was going on until an hour ago.

If you are available in 3 1/2 hours and would like to judge, please pm SAi-66 or fcpmarcus on PSN

monsterGAUZ
Is it possible that other people can watch the race in the lobby? Just a question

Yea, it is mate. If lag becomes an issue they might get kicked but I doubt that will be a problem

it was pretty insane. twinturboch couldnt see sai so i sent him the replay. do you want me to send it to you also?

Sure, marcus send away pal :)

On a worse note, I won't be home for about another 2 hours, if someone would like to fill in on the one set to start in an hour it would be greatly appreciated... Unless you guys are able to wait an extra hour

To end on a high, my new capture card should be here by Monday. So all replays will be high quality from here in

Knight Spirit
It changes tommorow and my battle is tommorow

Go off old time for the day :)

Gonales &#10004;vs Knight&#10004;........ sunday 1.00pm............... Sunday noon ................. Noon................. 10.30am

Last edited:
Gonales ask me to judge her's and Knight SPirit's battle.

1st run Knight Spirit spun off track giving a 10-0 win to Gonales.

2nd run was a awesome run from what I seen( will have to watch replay.) ill watch it email it to you hayden . I judged it a tie.

But ATM I have given the win to Gonales and Knight Spirit admitted defeat. Just a shame he went off 1st run as this could of been a great battle.

Well done to Gonales :)

congratulations to Dom :D hard luck to you knight ...

Looking forward for other results soon :D come on guys DO your runs!! this is taking too much time ! its been more than a month since i did my top 8 battle against cervatoz !!!

All runs have happened apart from kaizars & jimmy's. I have two replays to watch & record (could you send me that 1 monster) and all 3 sound like great battles. There will be another huge update in about 9 hours so keep watching :)

All runs have happened apart from kaizars & jimmy's. I have two replays to watch & record (could you send me that 1 monster) and all 3 sound like great battles. There will be another huge update in about 9 hours so keep watching :)

Well, forget about the message i sent to u yesterday.
Can we set up another time to do the battle?

Back