GTPlanet WRC 10 League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 104 comments
United States
Iowa
pfei
Welcome to the GTPlanet WRC 9 League!

We will run all thirteen rallies in WRC 9, in order, using the new Clubs feature. Club names and members are in the next post.

Rules v1.0 (19 Sept 2020)

• Each rally shall last seven days (the maximum duration allowed by the system).
  • Each competitor runs when he can within the rally timeframe.
  • Separate Clubs are setup on each platform (PC, PlayStation, Xbox).
  • Pfei11 shall compile the results of each rally and manage the championship standings.
  • Each rally will consist of eight stages and the format and weather of each rally will be identical across all platforms.
  • Points will be awarded to the best fifteen finishers: 30-26-23-20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1.
  • SS8 will serve as a Power Stage, where the fastest five drivers get bonus points (5,4,3,2,1).
  • Car class shall be WRC (Hyundai i20, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Yaris or the bonus car Citroën C3.

Last edited:
CLUB NAMES
PC: Pfei11
PS4: CheloKaratek
XBox: ???

INTERESTED:

PC
Pfei (Pfei11)
APEXKnightV1 (ReverbRacing84)
Brend (EricMemoirs)
Northstar (GTP_Northstar)
RallyHOLiC (RabbitRunner75)
Georgeagea (Georgeagea)

PS4
Pearl Jam (Neil-PearlJam)
BIG CAROLINA (BIGG_CAROLINA)
tunaphis (tunaphis)
Scaff (ScaffUK)
Nachosimo (CheloKaratek)
Moguzi (Moguzi)

XBOX

Last edited:
@Brend @ReverbRacing84 can you guys please try to join my club? Name is Pfei11. I want to set up a test rally to see how the system works (to check damage levels, if there are restarts, how results are tallied, etc...) so we can start planning the rally formats. Thanks!

@Brend @ReverbRacing84 can you guys please try to join my club? Name is Pfei11. I want to set up a test rally to see how the system works (to check damage levels, if there are restarts, how results are tallied, etc...) so we can start planning the rally formats. Thanks!
Currently outside the house but will join asap when I can!

Does everyone have to be on at once or is it the sort of deal where you can put in a time as your schedule allows?

If it's the second I'll happily finish last every round!
Epic name: GTP_Northstar

Last night I ran Jonno's club and it just ended so I jumped in and looked at the results. There is good news and bad news.

Good news:
  1. It works
  2. Timing on each stage is visible after the event finishes which is vital for data collection
  3. Only one attempt allowed
Bad news:
  1. Damage seems fixed to medium
  2. No service areas (so it's just a string of stages, no strategy allowed, just flat-out and try not to lose time)
  3. Accumulated time is not shown. You can't even see where you finished. Results are stage-by-stage only.
Needless to say I am very disappointed with how this was implemented. It seems like an afterthought, just like KT does with many "new" features. And since Custom Race is missing AGAIN we can't event set up an "honor league".

Despite the drawbacks, I think it will still be enjoyable. The problem is I don't see too many people interested.

Now that leagues are working correctly I think it's time to begin the season soon. For those on PC send me a friend request on Epic (Pfei11) then you can filter the clubs by friends and find it easily and join it. We need volunteers for hosting the PS4 and Xbox clubs.

I will set up each rally and send the rally setting to the admins so that we have identical conditions over the three platforms. Unfortunately we won't be able to use dynamic weather because that could alter the conditions between the three clubs so we will have to go with fixed weather settings.

Is everyone OK with using the WRC category?

For PC players: there is a test rally up. Just a quick run through the SSS to test everything. It's live now for seven days.

The PS4 one is being set up and I will let you know when/where it is available. nachosimo97 will be the host for PS4. I think the club is already active so see if you can find it.

For PC players, don't forget to friend me (Pfei11) on Epic Games, then in the game you can filter by friends and join the club.

Screenshot (575).png

PS4 Club is now live. ID is CheloKaratek. He will be checking daily for membership requests so let's use this test rally as an opportunity to get everyone signed up, do a few SSS, and get ready for the first rally in Monte Carlo.

Last edited:
Of course man. Changing cars wouldn't make any sense.
If by bonus you mean the deluxe edition, then I don't have that but will happily take the i20.
Hurry up, you can be my wingman :lol::crazy:

Of course man. Changing cars wouldn't make any sense.
If by bonus you mean the deluxe edition, then I don't have that but will happily take the i20.
Hurry up, you can be my wingman :lol::crazy:

The C3 is in the base game under the bonus cars.

Again the same problem like in WRC 8. Level CAP is 60. I don't understand why they implement that R&D system if they are incapable to manage it as it should. Tbh, I will be the happiest person in the world when other Studio will take the rights of make the next WRC, because KT Racing ruined 80% of the game playability after they buy the rights of making the game.

Again the same problem like in WRC 8. Level CAP is 60. I don't understand why they implement that R&D system if they are incapable to manage it as it should. Tbh, I will be the happiest person in the world when other Studio will take the rights of make the next WRC, because KT Racing ruined 80% of the game playability after they buy the rights of making the game.

Codemasters already took those rights. I have mixed feelings about that.

This post likely belongs in the main WRC9 thread, and not this one created specifically for a league but -

For what it’s worth, the R&D cap in career is 50. I’m one of the biggest critics of the career mode because I like this sort of thing, but my guess the reason for capping R&D is because the ability to max out all of the branches would remove any sense of career strategy.

This post likely belongs in the main WRC9 thread, and not this one created specifically for a league but -

For what it’s worth, the R&D cap in career is 50. I’m one of the biggest critics of the career mode because I like this sort of thing, but my guess the reason for capping R&D is because the ability to max out all of the branches would remove any sense of career strategy.

Exactly.

PS4 Club is now live. ID is CheloKaratek. He will be checking daily for membership requests so let's use this test rally as an opportunity to get everyone signed up, do a few SSS, and get ready for the first rally in Monte Carlo.
just joined now 👍
A7356C6A-4E82-4B4A-BA31-95A14F599AD1.jpeg

Back