GTPlanet's New Look, GTP11, is Live

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 266 comments
The rounded avatars have disappeared for me on Chrome, they were there and working fine yesterday but now they have gone back to the old square?

Thanks for the clarification, Jordan.

I like the new layout, though I recon it'll be hard to get used to the absence of the 1, 2, ... Last Page links. I liked that.

Have I mentioned I love the flags? :D

The rounded avatars have disappeared for me on Chrome, they were there and working fine yesterday but now they have gone back to the old square?

Yeah they're gone too in my Firefox 6. Hopefully it's just another CSS problem...

It's the same for me (I'm using Chrome). They worked yesterday but they're back to the old rectangles now.

Last edited:
Jordan's probably tinkering around with the CSS which is why the rounded avatars aren't working. I quite like them 👍

I like the new layout, but I think the forum main page should be gray bars or something to highlight the main categories. Yes there in bold, but it still blends in too much personally. The new skinny page design looks good for most pages, but screwed up how I designed my tune garages. Luckily I read how to switch it back so it still looks good to me lol.

Thanks for the clarification, Jordan.

I like the new layout, though I recon it'll be hard to get used to the absence of the 1, 2, ... Last Page links. I liked that.

Have I mentioned I love the flags? :D
Just to re-iterate, the "last page" is still available as the multi-page icon with the green arrow next to the thread titles, only the links to pages 2 and 3 have been removed.

My precious columns! They are gone again. :(

Yeah, some CSS caching issues were causing problems there. They should be resolved for everyone now.

This new look looks great in Chrome, as I use GTP with some zoom and it still looks natural. Although I do miss the page number links next to the titles. But I'll try to get used to the multi-page arrow thing, as you said. 👍

Been having some issues with the flags, at times they all show perfectly but then they'll just show as gray boxes (as if no one had specified their countries).

Very well done. I had to change mine back to the old widescreen format. My monitor is only 13", so I don't have a lot of room to move, and I want to be able to see as much as possible.

Good work! Beer for you: :cheers:

I've noticed the thread titles now have a character limit. Was this intentional?
Yes, there's always been a character limit, but I shortened it by a few characters to help reduce the chance that new topics will line-wrap in the fixed-width style.

Took a couple days to get used to it, but I'm liking the new look of GTP11, and the country flags are an awesome addition 👍

Back