GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

Canada
London, Ontario
Starky513
Welcome to Gran Turismo 5's newest and biggest podcast! The GTPodcast!​

The GTPodcast is the one and only Podcast of it's kind in the GT community. We not only go over the latest Gran Turismo related news, but we also review suggested tunes, have big names & other well known people from around the community on as Special Guests. Along side some entertaining casual talk.

IS Hybriding/Modding Good or Bad?

Click The Links Below to see each episode!

Podcast 1: Meet the hosts.

Podcast 2: Featuring VTiRoJ

Podcast 3: Featuring GTAcademy finalist - Wardez

Podcast 4: GTPodcast UK Premier

Podcast 5: Furinkazen & Venom Labs review

Podcast 6: Interview with GTAcademy finalist Hugo Araujo

Podcast 7: Corvette Stingray, new updates, new bug, GT6 & PS4 talk.
(Info you probably haven't heard yet.)

Podcast 8: Is B-Spec necessary? & GT5 features we don't want to see in the next one (and why). - Featuring Special Guest Paul Clayton who is the biggest GT5 commentator on YouTube.

Gran Turismo 6 - In depth analysis & news with special guest

Hotlap Leaderboard
LVcheaterGT :sly:

MOTORTRENDmitch

VTi Roj

Chimera91

The GTPodcast Crew

-Hosts
MOTORTRENDmitch
McClarenDesign
Chimera91
Wardez
LVracerGT

-Editor
Chimera91 Has taken over editing.

-Music Provided By
R3L4T3
Des Foley

Also, Like & Add us to your groups for extra intel. ;)
Facebook
Google+

Last edited:
Mitch, Team Nemesis usually hosts a room at 10:00 PM EST, but they live on the West Coast. I told him to add you via PSN.

Maybe we can have a Photoshoot, so while the podcast plays, you can have some background pictures or something.

Maybe we can have a Photoshoot, so while the podcast plays, you can have some background pictures or something.

My knowledge of podcasts dictate there is no visual material at all. Unless I am mistaken, which is possible.

gamerdog6482
My knowledge of podcasts dictate there is no visual material at all. Unless I am mistaken, which is possible.

You do have a point. I was thinking to have it like as a slideshow with the podcast running.

gamerdog6482
[WIKIPEDIA]Podcast[/WIKIPEDIA]
Basically, it is a (usually) live broadcast of one or more people talking about a common subject. In this case, GT5.

Will we have a voice quality issue?

swara96
Will we have a voice quality issue?

If you do, iTunes will bitch about it. Well, the people that review the podcast anyways.
Also Someone make an email, so we can get listeners to respond and send emails.

inactivity?!?! What?!?!

If you checked your profile I asked that you make a podcast schedule for the first episode of the podcast, but because it has been more than two days I have never heard from you regarding the schedule, you have been kicked. You were supposed to be in charge of writing and editing, but I guess I was wrong .

JoshOrcutt
If you do, iTunes will bitch about it. Well, the people that review the podcast anyways.
Also Someone make an email, so we can get listeners to respond and send emails.

I'll make a Gmail account for the group.

Latest Posts

Back