GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,379 views
swara96
I'll make a Gmail account for the group.

Alright make it the same name as the podcast for simplicity.
 
masterrawad
If you checked your profile I asked that you make a podcast schedule for the first episode of the podcast, but because it has been more than two days I have never heard from you regarding the schedule, you have been kicked. You were supposed to be in charge of writing and editing, but I guess I was wrong .

I haven't been able to be on pc,as I have school, tomorrow I will make a schedule. I will try. Also do you want me to edit script,or leave it?
 
I haven't been able to be on pc,as I have school, tomorrow I will make a schedule. I will try. Also do you want me to edit script,or leave it?

we abandoned the script idea. so leave it.
 
masterrawad
we abandoned the script idea. so leave it.

Okay so all I do is make ideas and write schedule?
 
Okay so all I do is make ideas and write schedule?

incorporate the ideas into a schedule. the schedule should cover a maximum of 90 minutes.
 
And don't forget my segment, it might have been lost in a lot of posts...
 
masterrawad
incorporate the ideas into a schedule. the schedule should cover a maximum of 90 minutes.

Ahh
E.x: 10 minutes of chatting team hydro
30 minutes of car testing
Right?
 
Well, that leaves another half the show. And only for one episode. This is going to be weekly, right?
 
gamerdog6482
Well, that leaves another half the show. And only for one episode. This is going to be weekly, right?

That was an example. Not real.
 
Ahh
E.x: 10 minutes of chatting team hydro
30 minutes of car testing
Right?

yes. if you have any questions on what to add, talk to the other members and see what should be added. Keep in mind that this is our first podcast, so maybe some introduction time might be necessary.
 
Just asking another time, is there anything else you guys need? (Besides the thing I'm already doing)?
 
masterrawad
yes. if you have any questions on what to add, talk to the other members and see what should be added. Keep in mind that this is our first podcast, so maybe some introduction time might be necessary.

Yes. I will fix a schedule Friday maybe and then might give it to you on Saturday. Okay?
 
Just asking another time, is there anything else you guys need? (Besides the thing I'm already doing)?

Honestly, we need someone to figure out how half the stuff my segment is going to get on the podcast!
 
gamerdog6482
Honestly, we need someone to figure out how half the stuff my segment is going to get on the podcast!

What's your segment? :lol:
 
Honestly, we need someone to figure out how half the stuff my segment is going to get on the podcast!

Are you doing it seperately (apart from the other guys live)?
 
No. The original plan was to have one of the hosts (or multiple) do something, but we don't know what. There is very little a text document can show on a audio broadcast.
 
gamerdog6482
No. The original plan was to have one of the hosts (or multiple) do something, but we don't know what. There is very little a text document can show on a audio broadcast.

What was your part?
 
What was your part?

he wrote a tune comparison for the citroen GT. since you ae in charge of the schedule, incorporate that somewhere.
 
masterrawad
he wrote a tune comparison for the citroen GT. since you ae in charge of the schedule, incorporate that somewhere.

Okay! I will try Friday!
 
What was your part?

I take a car, and compare all the tunes for it across four different tracks. I do this so people know which tune to go for.
 
gamerdog6482
I take a car, and compare all the tunes for it across four different tracks. I do this so people know which tune to go for.

Do you have a capture card?
 
I take a car, and compare all the tunes for it across four different tracks. I do this so people know which tune to go for.

As long as you have a capture card this should partly work out, aside from the timing. You might have to cut out some parts, unfortunately.
 
Email me from the google account so I have it. Make a + page for the podcast too.

Has a meeting been decided on yet?
 
Facebook like page should be made as well.
 
masterrawad
I think someone on the team already has a capture card, so don't worry.

Yes but he's running the tracks, so?
 
Facebook like page should be made as well.

josh, you can use the gmail account to make a youtube account if we are to upload the podcasts on youtube.
 
Back