GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
When you going to be online? Might have to hook up and give you a preview of my beast.:D

gonna have to wait till tomorrow, it's 6:30AM here in NY and im about to go to bed after i finish this drift trial at London. I'm rather curious as to what it is... I don't want to guess GT-R but that much power makes me think so.

SolidSnake7735
I actually like the physics so much more now. My cars feel more agile and somewhat more flexible and reactive. They didn't change the physics, they just removed whatever disparity there was between on/offline

That being said, I still don't know what car to tune for TougeMAX... I've tried two different cars already, and I kinda don't wanna use an 800hp monster but at the same time I want to be competitive.

edit: you know what, I've made up my mind. I'm going with the ********* ******** *** (**) '06. It should make for a fun car with plenty of power and torque, as well as handling to boot. Quite a beauty as well.

(If anyone guesses the car before I post it, I'll consider sending them a nice little gift)

Chevy Corvette? :P

gonna have to wait till tomorrow, it's 6:30AM here in NY and im about to go to bed after i finish this drift trial at London. I'm rather curious as to what it is... I don't want to guess GT-R but that much power makes me think so.
Definitely Not!:yuck: Personally think all GT-Rs are overrated, overhyped junk.:crazy:
Chevy Corvette? :P
Nope not a bowtie either.:sly:

SolidSnake7735
I actually like the physics so much more now. My cars feel more agile and somewhat more flexible and reactive. They didn't change the physics, they just removed whatever disparity there was between on/offline

That being said, I still don't know what car to tune for TougeMAX... I've tried two different cars already, and I kinda don't wanna use an 800hp monster but at the same time I want to be competitive.

edit: you know what, I've made up my mind. I'm going with the ********* ******** *** (**) '06. It should make for a fun car with plenty of power and torque, as well as handling to boot. Quite a beauty as well.

(If anyone guesses the car before I post it, I'll consider sending them a nice little gift)

FORD GT ( No Stripes ) '06 ?

*sigh* Reviewing these cars are so tiring. lol

Anyway, 2 cars so far have already reached a perfect score. ;)

(but that's just my opinion. lol. I'm still waiting for Desperado's reviews.)

Also, found episode 2 of Fifth Stage! :D

Last edited:
*sigh* Reviewing these cars are so tiring. lol

Anyway, 2 cars so far have already reached a perfect score. ;)

(but that's just my opinion. lol. I'm still waiting for Desperado's reviews.)

Also, found episode 2 of Fifth Stage! :D

http://www.nwanime.com/initial-d-fifth-stage-episode-2/watch/26694b7baea36427f2b7/
Will try and get to them tomorrow.
Have a tune for the current F.I.T.T. Shootout I need to finalize and publish first. Then I'll start running the 300HP class cars.👍👍

Have a tune for the current F.I.T.T. Shootout I need to finalize and publish first. Then I'll start running the 300HP class cars.👍👍

Take your time! The next time I'll be going online is tomorrow, then Friday. lol

Anyway, you've seen this, right?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matmedrano/8171095473/

Just send me the scores and your thoughts on the cars, then notify me when you're done. I'll share the next batch of cars after. :)

Last edited:
XDesperado67

Are you testing those 300HP cars ? Because I just send my car to Mat and I didn't write it here so how you will review it :crazy:

Have a good day XD 👍

ND:dopey:

Are you testing those 300HP cars ? Because I just send my car to Mat and I didn't write it here so how you will review it :crazy:

Have a good day XD 👍

Yeah, the testing is already ongoing. Your car is with me. Actually, it's on share so that Desperado can also test it.

Anyway, have a good day too.

Mat123
Yeah, the testing is already ongoing. Your car is with me. Actually, it's on share so that Desperado can also test it.

Anyway, have a good day too.

Thank you Mat 👍 that's cool .
Have a good day Sir .

Expect to see the next episode maybe a week or 2 from now. I'm already working my arse off. lol

Tried out my Roadster and got 0:58.234 at Sector time with standing start. It also seems the Eunos Roadster is actually 50:50 so, re-doing the tune :P

Last edited:
Back