GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments

I'll be back with my PS3 on the 27th so I'll start working on a MAX tune then..Still not sure what I'll tune though. Some cars I'm thinking of are CTR2 - Supra RZ - A Tommy Kaira - CTR YB - Exotic of Some kind...Hmm.

I'll also post my Orange French Car tune in this thread as well.
:dopey:

Online, and no tyre wear. Well, the cars won't be that affected by it even if we ran it, since Eiger is pretty short and the test session only lasts 2 minutes at most.

Cool. Was tweaking my car tonight, and surprisingly I'm extremely happy with it so after testing on Eiger and Tsukuba. 👍

Will submit after I.....have some fun with this. :sly:

Online, and no tyre wear. Well, the cars won't be that affected by it even if we ran it, since Eiger is pretty short and the test session only lasts 2 minutes at most.

I feel like the tire wear doesn't wear out like before, if you notice weirdly. :/

Anyways, unless you're at Akina, you got approx 3 mins worth of a full lap.
Planned this one with Mat, we were doing some relaxing runs at Akina and we did it how Hot Version plans it. ONE Full lap around the course for impression, we needed one section for sector so we chose Sector 1-2 and you keep running until you're finish. You could do 2 laps online in free run since the spawn mode doesn't enable laps until y'know. Haha, the battle sector would be from Sector 1-3, same rules as Cat and Mouse, except no passing, unless you make a mistake like spinning out, understeering & you don't mind, well...there has been a few passes they've done on Gunsai, like when Tsuchiya passes Gallery S15 Silvia with Arvou S2000 & Tsuchiya spins out with Spirit's MR-S in HV 87. Me and Mat went back from Sector 3-1 in the same run since I felt it was better than respawning with new good tires. Not OFFICIAL, just for FUN! :P

Reference.

Last edited:
Where is this Akina ? Any chance of me downloading the track from any of you guys ? :D I have 300 and MAX class car prepared for the next round, one of the car will make the driver really "busy".

Where is this Akina ? Any chance of me downloading the track from any of you guys ? :D I have 300 and MAX class car prepared for the next round, one of the car will make the driver really "busy".

Haha! This Akina is by SolidSnake7735, it's actually the most common beginner LotS course to start with. I even started with it, & loved it! :) I have it shared on my PSN at the moment, so feel free to add me & DL(If it says it's full limit of friends, I'll delete a few). By the way, room open for any testing/readjustments(ignore the title). In Akina at the moment.

Room #: 1472 - 6118 - 3615 - 5261 - 3233

Last edited:

Can't wait for your car then.

Also, 300 will be published tomorrow. :D

EDIT: I can't join you right now Tak. I gotta sleep. :P

Last edited:
Haha! This Akina is by SolidSnake7735, it's actually the most common beginner LotS course to start with. I even started with it, & loved it! I have it shared on my PSN at the moment, so feel free to add & DL. By the way, room open for any testing/readjustments(ignore the title). In Akina at the moment.

Stuck in the garage :(

Haha! This Akina is by SolidSnake7735, it's actually the most common beginner LotS course to start with. I even started with it, & loved it! :) I have it shared on my PSN at the moment, so feel free to add me & DL(If it says it's full limit of friends, I'll delete a few). By the way, room open for any testing/readjustments(ignore the title). In Akina at the moment.

Had a quick blast with you, dad took the TV for himself though, so I had to leave without beating that R35. :grumpy: Good fun. :D

Had a quick blast with you, dad took the TV for himself though, so I had to leave without beating that R35. :grumpy: Good fun. :D

*Tsuchiya Laugh and claps* Hahaha! I sometimes dislike that when parents hog something. LOL By the way, I was using my wheel..still xD Here's the weird part though, if it's a car with paddle shifters, I use paddles and don't use heel-toe but when I have a car with a shifter, I just do the original pedal off shift up and I do heel toe...on a two pedal design. I just try to be real, haha.

LOL Guess and watch..

If only I could take some more weight off the R-tune…I can't count how many times the brakes just very nearly gave in to the 1.4 ton beast. :lol:

And the video…well, there's a limit to how much fire you can put into your words before it just becomes plain abuse. :lol: I love how you managed to catch him after 5 or so corners though. And he had 667hp, right? :lol:

If only I could take some weight off the R-tune…I can't count how many times the brakes just very nearly gave in to the 1.4 ton beast. :lol:

And the video…well, there's a limit to how much fire you can put into your words before it just becomes plain abuse. :lol: I love how you managed to catch him after 5 or so corners though. And he had 667hp, right? :lol:

Haha! Yep, he full tuned it...he calls himself the "Drift Master" too..-_-

Haha! Yep, he full tuned it...he calls himself the "Drift Master" too..-_-

Well…to be fair, you had front/rear downforce, so you'd be much quicker in the corners. But not that much. :lol: You should race him again using a DS3, just to get the point across.

Well…to be fair, you had front/rear downforce, so you'd be much quicker in the corners. But not that much. :lol: You should race him again using a DS3, just to get the point across.

My skills are kind of familiar with DS3 but. Sure, Haha but I told him I ain't racing him because of that whole serious problem about losing. He even told his mom...since when she has to do something with this?! :/ Have defeated few wheel-users with DS3 before.

I'm looking forward to 200 Class returning since i just made i nice tune on a 190bhp car :)
Also looking forward to Max results too

The Akina track is great for cruising :D, since everybody left, I also left :) Going to download it, I also had a chance to test my 400ps G35, 300ps NER HR32 GTS and the tail happy 700+ps ICode ISF. They are all a blast to drive on this track.

The Akina track is great for cruising :D, since everybody left, I also left :) Going to download it, I also had a chance to test my 400ps G35, 300ps NER HR32 GTS and the tail happy 700+ps ICode ISF. They are all a blast to drive on this track.

I'm glad you liked the course!

I now understand the concept now 5% for weight increase..LOL at this time I didn't know it was suppose to work. It's suppose to be your current weight(like w/ or w/o Weight Reduction). Like "Weight x 0.05"

Last edited:
Word, I want to get some cruising and tuning done today before work. Hope to see y'all online later.

*Tsuchiya Laugh and claps* Hahaha! I sometimes dislike that when parents hog something. LOL By the way, I was using my wheel..still xD Here's the weird part though, if it's a car with paddle shifters, I use paddles and don't use heel-toe but when I have a car with a shifter, I just do the original pedal off shift up and I do heel toe...on a two pedal design. I just try to be real, haha.

LOL Guess and watch..

just saw this, that guy is terrible hahaha

I'm glad you liked the course!

I now understand the concept now 5% for weight increase..LOL at this time I didn't know it was suppose to work. It's suppose to be your current weight(like w/ or w/o Weight Reduction). Like "Weight x 0.05"

What do you mean with 5% weight increase ?:confused: The NER HR32 was 1280kg, the G35 was full weight 1598kg, ISF has stage 1 reduction, 14xxkg, they were okay on the Akina. Is there going to be weight add on ?

What do you mean with 5% weight increase ?:confused: The NER HR32 was 1280kg, the G35 was full weight 1598kg, ISF has stage 1 reduction, 14xxkg, they were okay on the Akina. Is there going to be weight add on ?

Oh NO NO NO, I didn't mean you. I didn't get the concept of Weight increasing by 5%. Like how you were to find it.

Akina? I know that track better than anyone. :sly:
I'd love to join you guys whenever there's a room up. Just gotta build some cars first. 👍

Back