GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
Around how long will "forever" take ? :lol:

BTW I'm almost certain I'll try and enter a full-power YB for Max Class. If things really don't work, then I'll consider something else but for now...I think I can adapt my current YB tune to work with 700+HP.

Approximately 200 minutes. lol

I uploaded it at about 1PM, right now, it's almost 4PM, yet it's only 32%.

I could hold it off, but that would lead it to being uploaded on Friday instead, since I can't go online on weekdays.

Approximately 200 minutes. lol

I could hold it off, but that would lead it to being uploaded on Friday instead, since I can't go online on weekdays.

Shoot..That is like..forever. I vote for letting it finish upload. That way I'll view it come tomorrow morning :)

Hey my Quattro was faster than an R32!:D
Actually a bit surprised that its times were that competitive...old skinny tires just don't have the grip needed.:drool:

I think you should change the link to link it to the tune in question. But what ticks me off is that the one time I go with a slight bit of flair on my car with the Impreza, it does well on speed but just doesn't do feel. Well, at least it's faster than an NSX, so I'll take that.

C30 did alright, considering I'm doing everything with no PS3 and relying completely on Onboy. :lol: If I can get within one thousandth of XDespy with no PS3 then I'm not complaining. :P

Is MAX class full? I want to enter my RGT...

C30 did alright, considering I'm doing everything with no PS3 and relying completely on Onboy. :lol: If I can get within one thousandth of XDespy with no PS3 then I'm not complaining. :P

Is MAX class full? I want to enter my RGT...

I forgot to ask you if you wanted to retune the C30 after 2.09 update. :ouch::lol: Think of it this way, with 2.09, your Copen should be easier to handle (so we can screw around with the oversteer even more :mischievous:).

I forgot to ask you if you wanted to retune the C30 after 2.09 update. :ouch::lol: Think of it this way, with 2.09, your Copen should be easier to handle (so we can screw around with the oversteer even more :mischievous:).

I've no idea what's happening with the updates now, there've been so many changes I can't keep track... So yeah, it wasn't a problem, don't worry. :lol:

Seems I missed the signup window for the season two 200HP class...:(
If I'm not to late sign me up for the 300HP class for season two please.👍👍

@trackripper not sure you should be happy with only getting close to my times considering the car was 30 years old and had the skinny tire thing happening.:lol: At least your still trying even if you go have Onboy as your test driver...:drool::lol:

Hmm, I'm not too sure if I can complete the post in time... If not, I'll upload tomorrow immediately, after school.

GTP's Hot Version-Touge Showdown

VOLUME 2.

Hello and welcome to another Hot Version! Today, we'll be witnessing the cars of 300 Class. Before we get started, let us have a look at the new changes to our show.

-Each car gets a review
-2 lap testing

Let's hold it right there! The rest will be shown along the way.

ENTRY#1- praiano63's Honda NSX Type R '92

For me, I find the normal NSX quite a challenge to control. Oversteer here and there. Now, praiano has been known to tune cars and make them very "user-friendly". Well, that makes me excited to drive this car! Let's see what it can do!

*Specifications may vary
296 Horsepower
1146 Kilograms

0:00- NSX RUN​

A nicely tuned MR sports car is what I'd call it. Anyways, standing start is good, and the wheelspin was very minimal. Acceleration is quick, and gives a great sense of speed, while also giving me quite a scare.. Response is good, and the car feels very nice and stable. Not to forget, this car was very dangerously fast! But remember, an NSX is quite hard to tame. It was quite tough to handle this car in the corner exit. In corner entry, the car turns in quickly. In mid-corner, the car requires you to reduce your throttle pressure, in order to keep it from wheelspinning. And in corner exit, that's when the car starts to wheelspin. It would be nice if the car had less oversteer on corner exit, and also to reduce wheelspin once the revs are around 6000-8000RPM. Another thing I'd like to put out is the huge braking distance. Upon starting the second lap, I was required to brake quite farther than usual. Maybe I could suggest a 5-4 brake balance. Even though this car has its defects, I still found it easy to overcome. This car is fun and easy to drive compared to a stock NSX.

Pros:
-Great acceleration
-Very responsive
-Easy to drive compared to stock NSX
-Great rotation
-Great sense of speed
Cons:
-Brake balance may be too weak
-Oversteer on corner exit
-Wheelspin at high revs
Score:98/100

ENTRY#2- TakumiFuji01's Amuse S2000 R1 '04

Alright! Let's check out our next entry. TakumiFuji01 has entered his Amuse S2000 R1 '04. Out of all the cars here, this car has the lowest amount of horsepower, laying at 280HP. But don't underestimate it.

*Specifications may vary
280 Horsepower
1120 Kilograms

2:15- S2000 RUN​

Told you not to underestimate it. This car has set one of the fastest times yet! Amuse has made such great adjustments to this car. All Takumi has done with this car were minor suspension tweaks.

Anyways, this car is insane! This car proves that horsepower isn't everything! Cornering was perfect, from entry to exit. The car maintains its balance and holds itself together as if it was nothing. Not only does it show perfection in cornering, but this car also comes with a great amount of rotation through the hairpins! Acceleration was pretty quick. And lastly, the feel was just... Perfect. The car gives you that great sense of speed, but also lets you remain calm and in control. I could have sworn this car was on sports softs! All throughout the race, the tires never heated wherein it would create wheelspin. Even up to this point, this car has mesmerized me.

Pros:
-Everything!
Cons:
-Are you kidding me?
Score: 100/100

ENTRY#3- jc18137's Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) '04

I've always been a fan of the GT-R's. It doesn't matter which model. If it's a GT-R, I instantly fall in love with it. One thing that bothers me though is that the R32 is very prone to understeer. Will this R32 retain those antics? Or will it step its game up?

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1370 Kilograms

4:31- R32 RUN​

Well, still keeping that statement in mind, this R32 still retains the understeer. Fortunately, jc18137 has managed to mingle with the suspension, and has managed to get rid of that horrid understeer. I believe that is my only complaint about this car.

Anyways, apart from the horrid understeer, this car is still fine. It manages to do well in corner entry, but the problem starts once it gets to the mid-corner all the way up to the exit. If the car has quite a bit more rotation, then it would have performed beyond expectations. One more thing I would like to put up is, the car feels like it doesn't roll enough through the hairpins. I believe it's still a great car, despite these conditions.

Pros:
-Quick launch
-Great acceleration
-Corner entry grip
-Stable
Cons:
-Understeer from mid-corner to exit
-Does not roll enough
Score: 90/100

ENTRY#4- robrabbitman's Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

"Fast, stable, and good looking wrapped up into a rotary powered FR masterpiece."- robrabbitman

*Specifications may vary
298 Horsepower
1153 Kilograms

6:49- RX-7 RUN​

Well, would you look at that? It's true! robrabbitman has continued to impress us once again. This car is simply amazing! My first impressions, when I was entering the first hairpin, the rear was starting to come out. I could have thought countersteer was needed, but no! The slide limited itself to a certain point! Amazing! Everything else is also pretty good! Though I somehow think a novice driver would get killed in one of these things. Anyways, the acceleration is pretty quick, along with a great feel. Just like Takumi's S2000, this car gives a great sense of speed, and lets you remain in control... Using oversteer to its advantage, while retaining grip... Very impressive!

Pros:
-Quick acceleration
-Quick turn-in
-Great sense of speed
-Uses oversteer to its advantage
Cons:
-?
Score: 100/100

Entry#5- lldantell's BMW 135i coupe '07

I'm quite unfamiliar with the way this car drives, which means I can't really put a thought on how this would perform. So let's get going then!

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1458 Kilograms

9:04- 135i RUN​

From a standing start, results aren't too good. The revs tend to drop too low. In cornering, the car requires you NOT to increase pressure immediately. Otherwise, you'd probably end up drifting, or at the bottom of a cliff. Along with that, the car feels quite loose in the hairpins. The car rotates nicely, but in exchange, wheelspin shows, and oversteer increases. Response is pretty good, and is quick overall. I somehow think it's not an exciting car, but it isn't boring either.

Pros:
-Turns quickly
-Good rotation
Cons:
-Bog down start
-Loose condition
-Doesn't seem too exciting
Score: 87/100

ENTRY#6- Ridox2JZGTE's Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97

Ridox says this tune was meant to be driven without ABS, now, that doesn't really scare me. In fact, during Touge 200, I've tested all the cars without ABS. Now, the only thing that scares me is his crazy high brake balance!

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
972 Kilograms

11:21- EK RUN​

Now, after driving the car, here are my observations. At a standing start, the front wheels take too much force, and end up wheelspinning. I was forced to use around 50% of the accelerator throughout 1st and 2nd gear. Upon entering the first hairpin, I was scared to death. That crazy brake balance... Anyways, in cornering, the car tends to understeer between mid-corner, up to the exit. The most interesting part was that the car had a balance between understeer and oversteer. Controlling it was quite a challenge. Rotation levels were okay. Acceleration was very fast, and gave me a really great sense of speed, but was making me shake at the same time. The car felt quite unstable, but turns out to be quite easy to control, once you get used to it. Despite these conditions, the car was pretty fun! Now, after doing the first run, we've decided to give it another go. This time, with the ABS enabled. Let's see it!

13:45- EK RUN​

Well basically, only a few changes had taken place. It was much easier to enter a corner, and the car has decreased its time.

Pros:
-Very quick acceleration
-Good rotation
-Has a balance between oversteer and understeer
-Very exciting
Cons:
Understeer through mid-corner and exit
-Wheelspin between 1st and 2nd gear
-Front feels loose
Score: 89/100

ENTRY#7- trackripper123's Volvo C30 R-Design '09

Entering blind once again. But with the help of Onboy123, they've gotten this car up and running!

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1320 Kilograms

16:07- C30 RUN​

For an FF, it did pretty well. It also made a pretty decent time. However, just like almost every car, this also has its flaws. First, just like every other FF, this car has excessive wheelspin during a standing start. In cornering, it was pretty easy to adapt with this car, but the understeer required some throttle control. Rotation levels are okay. Lastly, there's feel. This car, felt... not so exciting. It just doesn't give you that feel you're looking for. It has a balance between average and exciting. I don't think I'd recommend this car for the touge. It was better than I expected, though.

Pros:
-Rotation is okay
-Stable
-Easy to adapt to
Cons:
-Wheelspin start
-Feels sluggish in corners
-Understeer through hairpins
-Not so exciting
Score: 88/100

ENTRY#8- NEWDRIVER2'S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05

A rally-bred car on the touge? Seems like an interesting combo to me. Let's see how NEWDRIVER has tuned this car!

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1410 Kilograms

18:26- EVO IX RUN​

Well, it sure is fast, but it isn't as legendary as it is on dirt. However, the car was pretty quick and responsive. An issue here though, would be its corner entry understeer. After getting used to it, cornering was pretty easy to adapt to, but not as much as expected and the car kept pushing forward. I would suggest transferring more torque to the rear, and to allow more throttle pressure in the hairpins. Although in exchange, the rotation levels were great! Another issue here is, the sluggish standing start, Once I put the power down, the revs drop to around 3000RPM, which messes up the launch. One thing I really like is its sense of speed. Having AWD, the car always remains in control, and promises high speed manoeuvring. I think that this car still has a lot of potential.

Pros:
-Quick acceleration
-Responsive
-Great rotation
-Remains in control no matter what
-Stable
Cons:
-Bog down start
-Corner entry understeer
-Front tends to push
Score: 92/100

ENTRY#9- BobbyBRAKEaNek's Toyota 86 GT '12

Hmm, I remember driving my 86 GT. I remembered not having total control of the car, and having no response at all. I really hope this car could change that. I also wished I learned how to tune a car better.

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1141 Kilograms

20:44- 86 GT RUN​

Epic... Just epic. From the start until the end, I really enjoyed this car! The acceleration is quick! And don't get me started on the cornering! While getting to the mid-section of the corner, the rear end starts to step out. Usually you'd think that as a bad thing, well... it's a yes, but it's also a no. It somehow grips the road, but sacrifices the rest of the grip for more fun. The car has great rotation too. I somehow think that the gearing could be a bit taller though. But anyways, driving this car was really exhilarating! It felt extreme, and kept me smiling the whole time!

Pros:
-Quick acceleration
-Uses oversteer for overall "fun factor"
-Great amount of rotation
-Responsive
-Exciting to drive
Cons:
-Gear ratios may be too close for hairpin corners
Score: 97/100

ENTRY#10- XDesperado67's Audi quattro '82

Desperado entering with another unexpected car! Last time, he entered his Daihatsu Storia X4. This time, he's entering an Audi quattro that he nicknamed as "Opa".

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1176Kilograms

23:00- QUATTRO RUN​

Okay, unlike his previous car, this car has a great launch, thanks to its AWD drivetrain. I would like to commend the full use of the transmission too. I actually maxed it out at some part of the video. Anyways, my issue here, is the cornering. Having no ABS, I wouldn't want to brake in a straight line. Otherwise, I'd probably end up spinning. The way this car corners is really weird. Oversteer on entry, snap-on understeer right after. I found the car quite difficult to drive, but the car gives you quite a challenge, and gives a good sense of speed, and keeps itself stable all throughout the test. Even with its conditions, the car was still satisfactorily enjoyable. All it matters is on driving style. I found that this car is meant to be driven with aggression

Pros:
-Stable
-Full use of transmission
-Quick acceleration
-Good sense of speed
Cons:
-Entry oversteer, followed by snap-on understeer
-Difficult to master
Score: 88/100

ENTRY#11- ugabugaz's Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

Wait, did I just say "Renaultsport" twice? Anyways, I'm not too familiar with driving a Renault, so, let's see how this goes!

*Specifications may vary
299 Horsepower
1223 Kilograms

25:19- CLIO RUN​

Well, it turned out quite well than expected! The car was fun to drive. Although, there were a few problems. First, the excessive wheelspin from the standing start. Another problem is, the turn-in slight oversteer. But depite these, this car has a lot to make up for, such as the full use of transmission. All gears were set up nicely and well used for pure acceleration. Also, even though the oversteer messed the cornering up a bit, I found the cornering to be quite responsive, but the rotation was quite lacking. Lastly, this car was enjoyable to drive and offered a good sense of speed.

Pros:
-Stable
-Quick acceleration
-Good sense of speed
Cons:
-Excessive wheelspin
-Turn-in slight oversteer

ENTRY#12- Onboy123's Subaru Impreza STi Type C '04

No comment, really.

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1250 Kilograms

27:39- IMPREZA RUN​

Well, what can I say? It's fast, balanced, responsive, has monster acceleration and handling, but it seems to be missing something... fun. Anyways, here's the review. At a standing start, the car just flies! It's quick! During turn-in, it shows some very good signs and continues to show balance throughout the turns, which I somehow think is weird for an AWD. Acceleration is spot on! So far, it doesn't have anything to fix, but... I can't seem to figure this car out. I just can't seem to be excited while driving. My attention was lost, my focus was gone, I didn't care about my line, or my braking points, etc. It felt quite... dull?

Pros:
-Quick acceleration
-Balanced cornering
-Great rotation
Cons:
-Feels quite dull
Score: 93/100

ENTRY#13- SolidSnake7735's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96

I remember having an Evo IV, I was left having a hard time driving it. Understeer here and there. Since then, I've never driven an Evo IV... Until today.

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1227 Kilograms

29:53- EVO IV RUN​

This Evo, has changed my perspective. Thanks to the AYC Controller, this car turns in quickly, and retains balance throughout the corners, and its rotation levels are beyond comprehension! It's responsive, stable, gives a great sense of speed, keeps control, has quick acceleration, and requires all ounce of concentration. I'm so speechless that my review of this car was kept short!

Pros:
-Everything! (Especially the great use of the AYC Controller.)
Cons:
-?
Score:100/100

ENTRY#14- TanJaM92's Audi TTS Coupe '09

Another car I've never driven was the Audi TT. Let's see what impression this car makes.

*Specifications may vary
300 Horsepower
1286 Kilograms

32:10- TT RUN​

I'm quite surprised! The handling is good, despite its minimal understeer through the mid-corner up to the exit. The rotation is somehow lacking for my taste, but I think it's just right for this track. The response if pretty good, the car remains stable, and the acceleration is quick. So, what to improve? Well, I would suggest adding more torque to the rear, to overcome its understeer. Also, softening the springs wouldn't hurt. Overall, it's a well tuned car.

Pros:
-Just enough rotation needed
-Quick acceleration
-Stable
-Responsive
Cons:
-Understeer in mid-corner to exit
-Does not roll enough
Score: 93/100

Times and scores

Impreza----------52.2--------93
NSX-----------------52.287----98
S2000--------------52.644----100
RX-7----------------52.717----100
86 GT--------------52.994-----97
135i-----------------53.226----87
Evo IV-------------53.304----100
Evo IX-------------53.316-----92
TT--------------------53.418-----93
quattro----------53.702-----88
C30----------------53.703-----88
R32-----------------53.935-----90
Clio----------------53.995-----90
EK (w/ ABS)----54.196-----89
EK (w/o ABS)--54.604-----89

And there you have it! Now, time for the contestants to take on each other, and reign as the "Touge Monster" for 300 Class!

Our finalists are:
-TakumiFuji01's Amuse S2000 R1 '04
-robrabbitman's Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
-SolidSnake7735's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ''96​

The track

The race will take place with Initial D rules.
-TAIL-to-BUMPER START
-FRONT CAR WINS IF LEAD IS SPREAD
-REAR CAR WINS IF GAP IS DECREASED

34:27- EVO IV vs S2000

ROUND 1- S2000
ROUND 2- S2000

Winner: S2000

36:15- EVO IV vs FD RX-7

ROUND 1- DRAW
ROUND 2- RX-7

Winner: BOTH!

Surprised? Well, on paper, it looks like the FD has won, but once you're the one driving, it turns into a completely different experience. Deciding this one was quite hard. Doing another round wouldn't help either. So, I, along with TakumiFuji01, decided that both shall be winners! The S2000 for its great cornering, and the FD for its great performance in large sections!

Congratulations to both cars, for winning the "Touge Monster" title!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matmedrano/8215729245/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/matmedrano/8216811732/

Credits:
PRODUCER-MAT123
DRIVERS-MAT123 & TAKUMIFUJI01
AND TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT​

Last edited:
^Awesome:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers: Great job Mat and Takumi. My Top Fuel Civic was exciting to drive, mission accomplished :cool: Getting last or first is not point, I wanted to create an FF car that could grow on the driver, getting faster over time, and never loses it's charm:dopey:.

Mat, if you are still interested to have the tune for more driving, change the front toe to +0.15, decrease rear negative toe to -0.50 or -0.25, and LSD initial to 6/12, this will give the car sharper steering response, a bit wild oversteer ( really wild with -1.00 rear toe ) and better turn in, but may go wide on long sweeper.
I have the 388PS Civic with +0.35 front and -0.35 rear toe, turns in a dime :lol:

Last edited:
It's getting better and better Mat.

The 86 held it down for me. Great job on all the tuners and car selection. Should be getting more interesting as it goes.

Very pleased with the results. Congratulations to Takumi for receiving the title of Touge Monster along with me, Snake for his Monster Evo, and everyone else. I can't wait to see what the Touge Max challenge will bring to the table. 👍

Edit: Oh, and I'd like to be put on the competition list for Touge 200 Season 2 as well, if it's no issue. Looking to bring out something a little different this time.

Last edited:
Touge MAX: No more registrations. If you've signed up before, and your name isn't here, you're still in, just remind me about it.

1. TakumiFuji01
2. SolidSnake7735
3. Slender_Man
4. robrabbitman
5. Ridox2JZGTE
6. HaoleHatingWRX
7. Onboy123
8. XDesperado67
9. BobbyBRAKEaNek
10. ugabugaz​

Touge 200 Season 2: No more registrations. If you've signed up before, and your name isn't here, you're still in, just remind me about it.

*Weight reduction stage 2 is allowed for season 2

1. TakumiFuji01
2. SolidSnake7735
3. jc18137
4. Slender_Man
5. Ridox2JZGTE
6. R1600Turbo
7. BobbyBRAKEaNek
8. robrabbitman
9. XDesperado67​

I know I may have forgotten some. Please do tell me. I'm too busy to check out the whole thread at the moment.

So...

-Touge MAX will begin on December 15
-Season 2 will begin on the first week of January

Seems I missed the signup window for the season two 200HP class...:(
If I'm not to late sign me up for the 300HP class for season two please.👍👍

@trackripper not sure you should be happy with only getting close to my times considering the car was 30 years old and had the skinny tire thing happening.:lol: At least your still trying even if you go have Onboy as your test driver...:drool::lol:

I placed you in for 200. ;)

Last edited:
Touge300Monsters.jpg

Touge200Monsters.jpg

Edited the Monster Banners! :)

Mat, if the class would allow, I'd like to shoehorn myself into 200 as well. :lol: I can understand if you can't though.

Thanks for the good review Mat.👍👍
Think 2.09 may be responsible for the touch of understeer you experienced as I didn't update the tune for that. Otherwise you were right on target with what I remember from tuning the car, and yes "Opa" was meant to be driven very aggressively.:crazy:

Also thanks for fitting me into the season two 200HP class...now I need to finish my Max beast and figure out what to run for the 200...:drool:

Having some technical difficulties with my cell phone that's causing issues with my presence here and for online testing/tuning.:( Hope to get them straightened out in next week or so...

Great shootout.. I have only one qualm about it all and that's allowing the Amuse R1 to run.

First off, it's a tuner car so basically all the work was done already.

Second, its handling prowess is greatly overpowered and is a lazy choice for anyone.

Thirdly, it wasn't banned from LotS for no reason.

Now... if there's a reason for it, I'd like to know because I have a habit of skimming through posts and not reading everything :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting Review. Let's go over your problem areas - I'll admit I never really tested car launches all that much but I guess I should have made 1st gear slightly longer. The oversteer you experienced was left there for a reason - to allow the back to break easily. For my personal taste I would have left quite a lot more however I decided to tone the car down and dial in some safety. I could have made the car even safer but decided not to. Great slides on your first lap! The laziness in rotation is present in the stock car and it's something I wasn't able to fully rectify.

As I watched your lap I kept thinking just how differently you drive around Eiger compared to me. My line is very different, perhaps why I prefer move oversteer on my cars 👍

I'll try and adjust my MAX car based on your feedback.

GTP's Hot Version-Touge Showdown

VOLUME 2.

ENTRY#11- ugabugaz's Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

Wait, did I just say "Renaultsport" twice? Anyways, I'm not too familiar with driving a Renault, so, let's see how this goes!

*Specifications may vary
299 Horsepower
1223 Kilograms

25:19- CLIO RUN​

Well, it turned out quite well than expected! The car was fun to drive. Although, there were a few problems. First, the excessive wheelspin from the standing start. Another problem is, the turn-in slight oversteer. But depite these, this car has a lot to make up for, such as the full use of transmission. All gears were set up nicely and well used for pure acceleration. Also, even though the oversteer messed the cornering up a bit, I found the cornering to be quite responsive, but the rotation was quite lacking. Lastly, this car was enjoyable to drive and offered a good sense of speed.

Pros:
-Stable
-Quick acceleration
-Good sense of speed
Cons:
-Excessive wheelspin
-Turn-in slight oversteer

Great shootout.. I have only one qualm about it all and that's allowing the Amuse R1 to run.

First off, it's a tuner car so basically all the work was done already.

Second, its handling prowess is greatly overpowered and is a lazy choice for anyone.

Thirdly, it wasn't banned from LotS for no reason.

Now... if there's a reason for it, I'd like to know because I have a habit of skimming through posts and not reading everything :lol:

Well, since it's not banned from LotS, why not? :lol:

EDIT: Wait, it's banned? Or not? I can't quite grasp what you're saying. :lol:

Also, tuner cars were allowed in Touge Showdown, plus, this car had 20HP less than most entries.

But hey, the show will improve as time passes, thanks to you guys. :cheers:

Mat, if the class would allow, I'd like to shoehorn myself into 200 as well. :lol: I can understand if you can't though.

You're included, remember? We still have to settle the score between the FC and the MR2. :mischievous:

So, technically, you're still in... Just not on the list. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, since it's not banned from LotS, why not? :lol:

Also, tuner cars were allowed in Touge Showdown, plus, this car had 20HP less than most entries.
If this is about the Amuse R1, It was banned from use as it was deemed to fast for it's class 👍
This is all i'm going to say on this as this isn't my shootout unlike LotS :)

If this is about the Amuse R1, It was banned from use as it was deemed to fast for it's class 👍
This is all i'm going to say on this as this isn't my shootout unlike LotS :)

Ahh, looks like I misunderstood Snake. :lol:

Back