GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
Omnis
Does the UK still regularly have hooliganism or has that fad passed already?

Not really. There's the odd spot of fighting around local derby games and anything involving Millwall, but no running pitched battles with police, teargas, rubber bullets, water cannon, that kind of crap.

Hehe Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found lying dead on the floor after a lethal headbutt in a Footballers house.

Police think it was murder on Zidane's floor.

Famine
Not really. There's the odd spot of fighting around local derby games and anything involving Millwall, but no running pitched battles with police, teargas, rubber bullets, water cannon, that kind of crap.
Or whenever Bristol fans come to South Wales. Bastards ruined a nice pub last time.

Danny
Hehe Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found lying dead on the floor after a lethal headbutt in a Footballers house.

Police think it was murder on Zidane's floor.
*Insert handing someone their coat smiley*

Famine

LOL one of my mates from college is a millwall hooligan. Hes gonna get locke dup soon though, which serves him right. I love joking to him about dropping the soap etc :lol:

Cosmic
So what did Materazzi say to Zidane? I'm curious.
He said on a TV show in France that the Italian insulted his sister (as I said :sly:) and his mother. He said there were no insults of him being a terrorist as some people were saying.

Zidane said FIFA should punish him, but if he doesn't want to tell exactly what Materrazo said how can they do something about it?

Edit: About hooligans, there's a good movie about it called Green Street (Hooligans). Well, I liked it.

I've seen (UK) Green Street.

It's the one where the hobbit turns to hooliganism.

Jurgen was the head ref of the World Cup. Zidane has to release a written statement by the 16th. Felipe, do you know if he released his statement or did he just say that on TV? Maybe he commited suicide because of the whole bookings fiasco. Who knows. Maybe some crazyass Angolans or some other nationals put a death threat on him.

He said it in an interview on TV5 channell. I saw it on the news a couple of days ago. He also appologised to the French for it, but said he doesn't regret his act.

Omnis
Jurgen was the head ref of the World Cup. Zidane has to release a written statement by the 16th. Felipe, do you know if he released his statement or did he just say that on TV? Maybe he commited suicide because of the whole bookings fiasco. Who knows. Maybe some crazyass Angolans or some other nationals put a death threat on him.
germans are not japanese and don't tend to shoot themselves for screwing something up at work...at least not usually.

he has left two letters for his family and police say that the suicide was most probably comitted due to private reasons.

Video of Germany-Italy, with German comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyMIJd-2cnc

ahahahahahahah:D:D... I'm sorry for they, really this time... and.....

The penaltys of the final Italy-France with Italian comment, Fabio Caressa-Beppe Bergomi.. Incredible exultation at the last one penalty of Fabio Grosso:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59IW2aZZ5g

The important moments of Germany-Italy with Italian comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzI4uX0DnXo

I don't sure of the word "penaltys".

Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!!!!!

Back