GTP's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car (Episode 21 is up!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 436 comments
  • 125,830 views
It will be nice if there will be like commentary on the video like how Top Gear does it. :)
 
I think this is a brillient idea, can i have a go??
 
I think this is a brillient idea, can i have a go??

Sadly, it's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" and not "Noob in a Resonably Priced Cube."

Though, stick around and you'll get your shot. ;)
 
I thought this thing was once a week?

:irked:👍
 
I thought this thing was once a week?

:irked:👍

It was until my Capture card decided to be a complete Jackass on me :grumpy: And to make things more complicated, my school work is now really beginning to pileup so the faster I get a new capture card, the sooner this will continue. For now, we're temporary on hiatus until things get sorted (hopefully, this sunday). You guys will love the next guest 👍
 
I thought this thing was once a week?

:irked:👍

Once you've scraped the bottom of the barrel, there's not a lot else to do.
 
Apart from throw it open to VEXD, right?

Ahhh well.

:trouble:👍
 
Well, if you're looking for nominations to give the next episode a go, I'd suggest interludes.
 
Well, if you're looking for nominations to give the next episode a go, I'd suggest interludes.
Might be kinda tough - He has no GT5 nor PS3.
 
I suggest Dan Holland or any of the Div 1 Aliens 👍
 
TB
Might be kinda tough - He has no GT5 nor PS3.

As there is no life outside of GT5 in this community, I wonder: Exactly what, are he doing here then? :dopey:
 
I'll give it a shot even though I've joined this forum. This looks like alot of fun. :)
 
Really enjoyable read every time.👍
 
Leaderboard

  1. VEXD - 1:28.189 - W
  2. Famine - 1:28.479 - W
  3. Sureboss - 1:28.809 - W
  4. homeforsummer - 1:30.074 - W
  5. daan - 1:30.097 - W
  6. TB - 1:30.737 - C
  7. CAMikaze - 1:31.256 - C
  8. Justin - 1:34.431 - C
  9. Joey D - 1:34.744 - C

Surprised to see wet days make for faster laptimes than cloudy ones. :D
 
Last edited:
Jordan MUST do this.
The interview would be short as we know everything we are ever going to but I just want to see the lap.
 
I've got a few people you could use:

Mike Rotch
Turbo Lag
Toronado
Terronium-12
Sharky
Azuremen
McLaren
Rotary Junkie
Keef
Apokolipse
nk4e

That should give you a few weeks of episodes. 👍
 
I've got a few people you could use:

Mike Rotch
Turbo Lag
Toronado
Terronium-12
Sharky
Azuremen
McLaren
Rotary Junkie
Keef
Apokolipse
nk4e

That should give you a few weeks of episodes. 👍

Thanks for the suggestions. Right now, I'm just waiting on the current guest to do a proper lap, then send his replay to me, on top of the fact my main Laptop died two days ago :indiff:
 
Good to see this is still going strong.

Bad to see that three of my fellow UKGTPers have not just beaten but THRASHED my lap time.

I reckon the car is making more power now than it was when I drove it ;) Or that it was a mistake of me to submit the first lap I did, or that I barely ever use the TGTT so had no practice.

Racing driver excuses: use them, people!
 
Totally agree, COME ON JORDAN!
 
I could have done a 1'27.xx but I didn't dedicate that much time to it.
I am curious as to what happened to the rest of the stars though, I mean, isn't this a once a week gig?
Or are we doing a real Topgear and disappearing for the entire summer to enjoy ourselves on jetskis till autumn?

:irked:👍
 
I could have done a 1'27.xx but I didn't dedicate that much time to it.
I am curious as to what happened to the rest of the stars though, I mean, isn't this a once a week gig?
Or are we doing a real Topgear and disappearing for the entire summer to enjoy ourselves on jetskis till autumn?

:irked:👍

Episode is going up Tomarrow 👍 I was finally able to get Jordan's replay, but only now have just gotten my recording software installed as my last computer died.
 
Hmm....Friday the 13th!
 
Is it going up today instead?
 
Is it going up today instead?

It was meant to go up yesterday, but again things got in the way. Its going up today for sure.
 
It was meant to go up yesterday, but again things got in the way. Its going up today for sure.

Cool, whos the guest this week, the stig?
 
Back