GTP's "weekly" DC: We all go ecollogic and design a "green" car!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 86 comments
Cano
weird stuff, I like it. your mechanism would need to include a very light fan for it to produce the suficient ammount of energy to get that stuff going, but its ingenious.

Cano
Nah, he just needs a surefire intake with a multiple-fan manifold over the opening to generate it all. It's a good idea, but it wouldn't work (even with a sufficient amount of acceleration it would still die out; unless you're using superconductors to transfer the electricity in which case you've got yourself the perfect system going for you).

quote:Nah, he just needs a surefire intake with a multiple-fan manifold over the opening to generate it all. It's a good idea, but it wouldn't work (even with a sufficient amount of acceleration it would still die out; unless you're using superconductors to transfer the electricity in which case you've got yourself the perfect system going for you).

(quotes not workin for me)

...lol...yea...thats what it has lol...like i said i still havnt worked out the ideas but thanks for the comments

OK, my idea now is a environment friendly supercar. A hybrid running on a L4 with a generator pwoering electronic engine.

Here's my take on a gasoline-electric hybrid Toyota Supra.
(note: will release more takes on the powertrain.. details, etc)

supra-h.jpg

well, neither did i design this nor did i draw it, but how about this. you can´t get any "greener" than this :dunce:

Attachments

• kettcar.jpg
    kettcar.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 36
very good concept shima, now, could you put in a real car, and not an overdone, overplayed thing like, of all things, a SUPRA? -____________- it would be very cool, but in a supra, at least for me, its pretty lame. it isnt even a design.

Cano

:lol:Well I have had another change of heart, I just can't get my idea's to work with this one....:lol:

:embarrassed: im still blaaaaaank.... and this is lame, I mean, I had ideas about it last week, but I was very busy and couldnt even make them clear, and now guess what? Im working on a VW Brasilia ( a mexico and Brasil-only offering of the late 70s, early 80s by VW) with a swapped in, rear mounted LT1, but the eco-car is AWOL. its disgusting -_-

Cano

cant wait to see yours Suzie, you have always had good imagination

well at this point.. its a debate- a styling redesign of the insight.. or 'spike' the lawn eating car.. that looks like it eats CARS instead..

Mine remains blank too, aside from a poorly-drawn sketch of the inner-workings of the car (essentially the fuel layout and stuff). So yeah, I draw a blank on design (although I have a big advantage in that mine works on a normal engine; and I don't have to worry about exhaust :mischievous:)

insight is self explanitory, as it would work the same way.. spike.. all i know is it runs on the grass shavings from a lawnmower.. lol...
insightSPIKE.jpg

Nuclear Van.

8000000 mile road trips on 1 fuel rod. wowwy.

Attachments

• nukevan.JPG
    nukevan.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 61
dood u need a scanner... or a light on when u take the pictures.. cause i can't even SEE that thing.

yeah i need a scanner.

lol. i would fix it up if i still had corel, but i dont unfortunatly.

light and flash make reflections.......so its just a big white blur with that.

What's with the grey windows anyway, is that allowed? I thought no computerisisising:D

Blake

i tried to get mine off of one of my favorite movies, though its still in my head i wanted to make it run on garbage like the time machine works in back to the furture

this isn't an entry- but there's nowhere else to show it off.. so here.. its my blade redesign..

Blade2.jpg

Back