GTPSIARPC Car Poll

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 40 comments

Which car should be used for the hot lap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the MiTo to bits, but it's not really that reasonable in terms of price, so I chose the Mazda.
The Punto Abarth is too old (but maybe the new one? đź’ˇ) and the Toyota Prius c is too expensive as a hybrid and not really reasonable either.

Looks like a close one between the MiTo and the Demio.

I assumed it was the premium, but now when you say it, the one in the poll is the standard car. Typo, perhaps?

Probably. I guess the OP meant to include the 2009 Abarth Grande Punto, which would have been more in-line with the other choices.

I assumed it was the premium, but now when you say it, the one in the poll is the standard car. Typo, perhaps?

Probably. I guess the OP meant to include the 2009 Abarth Grande Punto, which would have been more in-line with the other choices.

When I looked in the list, that was the only one I saw. If there was a 2009 car on the list, I definitely would've had it instead.

The Punto is a fair option but the Mazda2 (that's what the Demio's called in England) seems like the right car for such a job.

I voted Mazda because I like the Mazda, though I reckon the VITZ RS 1.5 (premium Yaris from GT5) would fit the SIARPC bill a tad better, but then again that has a CVT I think.

Its been while but now that the Track Editor is here, The GT6 edition of the GTP Star In a Reasonably Priced car will now commence. Obviously as can be seen, the Mazda Demio Sport will be the car of choice for it. This series will start up October 18th.

Back