gtpsp drift tutorial

• Thread starter projects2k
  • 14 comments
If you play gt5 with a controller which i do sometimes because I using a wheel,then you should drift here with no problems

While I love to drift, I never use the ebrake. I find using the ebrake results in less smooth drifting, it disturbs the balance.

Tsukuba is my favourite drift track. I stick with S1 tyres on all my drift cars. That way I can recover better from a drift. Just a matter of personal taste I guess.

Good to see people still using GTpsp for drifting :)

MarcoM
While I love to drift, I never use the ebrake. I find using the ebrake results in less smooth drifting, it disturbs the balance.

Tsukuba is my favourite drift track. I stick with S1 tyres on all my drift cars. That way I can recover better from a drift. Just a matter of personal taste I guess.

Good to see people still using GTpsp for drifting :)

My favorite drift track in gt psp is Tsukuba too and gt5,top gear test track

For weak cars, I usually just go in fast and keep the speed up because the car will straighten out if the speed goes down too much.

Really? You reported someone because they're explaining something that they do?

You are so lucky you aren't banned right now; the next time you misuse the report button you will be.

Terronium-12
Really? You reported someone because they're explaining something that they do?

You are so lucky you aren't banned right now; the next time you misuse the report button you will be.

Let me explain, it was done by accident on my phone. I realized too late to cancel it. If you look at the text it was actually a reply to his comment. Sorry fir the misunderstanding

Not as easy as it sounds on tight tracks.

If you are referring to tight tracks such as Costa di Amalfi, then yeah, it's really hard to do. In those cases I usually just go in normal at a high gear, only dropping a gear when the speed drops enough. :)

No offense, but I don't think it's right to jump to conclusions when you're just giving a warning. I understand the sanctions for misuse of the report button, but still, it's not like projects2k had any issues prior to this. Not saying anything was wrong with what you said, just saying what I think about it.

Last edited:
Antares26
If you are referring to tight tracks such as Costa di Amalfi, then yeah, it's really hard to do. In those cases I usually just go in normal at a high gear, only dropping a gear when the speed drops enough. :)

Seems almost impossible in a 86 :D

Seems almost impossible in a 86 :D

I guess I'll try to do an 86 on Costa drift run later, I'm not that good though, so it might actually be impossible :D

Oh, and since you've uploaded a Tsukuba drift vid, can you help me out by telling me how to do it better with the HKS S15?

Here's the one I did

Antares26
I guess I'll try to do an 86 on Costa drift run later, I'm not that good though, so it might actually be impossible :D

Oh, and since you've uploaded a Tsukuba drift vid, can you help me out by telling me how to do it better with the HKS S15?

Here's the one I did
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQPJdjuxGc">YouTube Link</a>

Less toe and camber.should help kick the tail out with ease. I have posted a setup somewhere just need to find it. :D

Back