I'm making a mod pack for GTPSP

• Thread starter BunnyBombb
  • 5 comments
Bahrain
Bahrain
I've been into modding for some time and I just figured out GTPSP textural modding.
I may drop a modded Texture pack soon so if yall have any suggestions or ideas feel free to drop them.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 260
So, you can make the concept cars have a zebra camo? Kinda like that idea. And possibly make other racing liveries for the JGTC. I like to see the Cdma ONE Supra and the KURE R33 (on the R34 of course).

So, you can make the concept cars have a zebra camo? Kinda like that idea. And possibly make other racing liveries for the JGTC. I like to see the Cdma ONE Supra and the KURE R33 (on the R34 of course).
It’s a time sucking process to make the mods and no that’s supposed to be a carbon texture but Gt turned it into a zebra wrap. I’ll add those two on the list, hopefully I’ll be able to get them done.

I've been into modding for some time and I just figured out GTPSP textural modding.
I may drop a modded Texture pack soon so if yall have any suggestions or ideas feel free to drop them.
Oh boy, this is exciting enough for me to wander out of the hybriding forum.

I'd freaking love it if you could replicate the black cars from GT4.
I suppose you've already thought of this, but please do make it come true. And while you're at that, something like a black Chaparral 2D or the
CLK GTR... I'm getting ahead of myself.
I'm sure there's many other experiments you'd like to try out first, but since you're thinking about releasing a modpack, I'd definitely put some of the black skins in there.

Im trying to mod some things on gtpsp like the hud(tachometer,signals,boost etc) but i know how to mod somthings,so if u want a mod,tell me and im gonna see what can i do

If you can find the vacuum cleaner files for the cars & replace them with genuine engine sounds you would make this man happy :lol:

Back