GTPWS: GTPlanet Wrestling Series 2

How should fights be laid out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Fort Worth
That_sneaky_azN
gtpwss2-png.492623

Welcome to the GTPlanet Wrestling Series!

You can watch as participants from all over beat the living daylights out of each other!

The game that will be used is:
37536_front.jpg

SUPER FIRE PROWRESTLING X PREMIUM

A wrestling game with multiple options in creating your own character!

REGISTRATION CLOSED

Last edited:
I do want in on this for reasons of it literally being the first of its kind.

Problem is I can't think of a good name :lol:

I have over 10 years of E-fed experience (since this is what it amounts to). Please feel free to consult with me if you have any questions on how an e-fed should operate and things like that.

Ok, this is definitely a first in GTP history; it's a freakin' E-Wresting federation! As a wrestling fan, and as a person who spent plenty of hour simulating matches in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, I can definitely get behind this. It may not be unique outside of GTP, but it has never been done before here, and that's what matters.

I've submitted my entry, hope that everything is up to date and correct.

Ok, this is definitely a first in GTP history; it's a freakin' E-Wresting federation! As a wrestling fan, and as a person who spent plenty of hour simulating matches in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, I can definitely get behind this. It may not be unique outside of GTP, but it has never been done before here, and that's what matters.

I've submitted my entry, hope that everything is up to date and correct.
There's a text limit of 5 for the shortened name, you think you're able to go and quickly fix that, or do you want to be called "Malti?"

There's a text limit of 5 for the shortened name, you think you're able to go and quickly fix that, or do you want to be called "Malti?"

Just "'Stache" will be good enough for me, thanks. I'll see if I can fix it, but if I cannot, just go with the previously mentioned suggestion.

Not gonna lie, the face part is confusing me. I know the exact face I want, but not entirely sure how to properly convey it.

Not gonna lie, the face part is confusing me. I know the exact face I want, but not entirely sure how to properly convey it.
It goes from "000" to "088".

On the x-axis, it would say something like x1, where x is the first two digits over on the y-axis.

Sorry if that sounds complicated.

It goes from "000" to "088".

On the x-axis, it would say something like x1, where x is the first two digits over on the y-axis.

Sorry if that sounds complicated.

Ok, thanks. I got it now, will submit.

View attachment 486763

Welcome to the GTPWS test run!

You can watch as participants from all over beat the living daylights out of each other!

The game that will be used is:
37536_front.jpg

SUPER FIRE PROWRESTLING X PREMIUM

A wrestling game with multiple options in creating your own character!

This is called a test run because I want to see how well this will turn out to the community, I will give a timeframe of, let's say one week, starting with today.

Depending on how the poll will turn out, the first 16 or 32 (sounds like a pipe dream) people to fill the form will become participants of the tournament series.

http://goo.gl/forms/YAh71ij4zl
How and where do I get this game?

Well, you don't exactly need the game to be a part of this series, but if you do want to find the game, it'll be either through eBay or less AUP-friendly means (you know the ones, I think).
Ahh, thank you. :)
@kolio , your name is way over the 10 character limit.
:scared: I read that too. :banghead:

Resubmit a form or can I just tell you here?

Back